Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me ladie!

TSO has it all covered. I don't know much about it - seems along the lines of primo to EQ as var to OT. There is also some info about some of the girls using OT on Irontrybe.com -- use the search function on the Strong Chick boards. As w/ any other AAS, I'd start at a low dose, know what the 'show itself' time is and then inch up slowly in dose after that period of time so you know there are no adverse effects immediately.

I haven't heard anything bad about it frankly - again assuming all parts of the regimen are tight and consistent already.

We have decided to go for it. I will post results.

The problem is we decided to start her at 5 mg's and they are not pills they are caps. I am going to have to open them split in half and recap! -- but I dont want her starting on 10mgs a day.. maybe after 2 weeks let her go up to 10 a day.

Hey what does she need for PCT.... LOL... thanks all..

Results are in for the OT. My girl looks AMAZING! everyone is asking her if she is competing but she is not. She was actually 113 when she started the OT now she is 221 and totally ripped (but still Hot)
She did 5mgs a day for 10 days then up to 10mgs for 20 days then back down to 5mgs for the last ten days.
No sides at all.

Glad she got what she was looking for - she sounds pretty lean anyway. If she got no sides just curious why you stuck w/ a 40 day cycle? At low dose and watching sides women can run cycles for much longer than men can - typical cycle is 10-12 weeks.

Top Bottom