Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me ladie!

the-short-one said:
also - if she's not going to compete, there's no reason to take a risk like that. Stick to what she knows is safe and works.
I’d have to disagree with you about competing. We strive to be our personal best! We don’t need the gratification of being on a stage next to others and knowing we looked better then them. Hope that didn’t sound attitudy – just a true emotion.

Dieselicious said:
that is up above 10 millies. we are thinking about 5/day for 4-5 wks

My opinion iwon't change based on the dosage. I still say stick with what you know if she's not taking AAS for anything other than to look good.

I could be wrong, of course - but it's my gut instinct. I just don't know any women who have taken it, so there's no track record to go by. The women in that article were power lifters/shot putters. You do know what they look like, right? :D

If she decides to take it - do my a favor and post results/sides, etc...or PM me about it.

I am concerned too, thats why I am here asking for your help. there is taking educated risks and being plain dumb.

Is there a chance here for results, or is it just plain dumb in your opinion.

Dieselicious said:
I’d have to disagree with you about competing. We strive to be our personal best! We don’t need the gratification of being on a stage next to others and knowing we looked better then them. Hope that didn’t sound attitudy – just a true emotion.

no - I understand wanting to look and feel your best. You understand that we run into a lot of people on this board who lack common sense, so always play it safe with advice. lol

I am truly interested in how it goes should she decide to take it - but please be careful. That's all I'm asking.

Aye thank you, I am going to get it anyway but i will just eat them if we find it is too risky...... nothing will go to waist...

your the bomb, thanks for caring!

However, the women I know who have actually used this drug haven’t reported anything like that. In fact, most women I know who have used it experienced much more positive effects from than men, as very little of this compound is actually needed to produce results in women.

http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Oral-Turinabol-Tbol.html

threads on MM by women who have taken it:
http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38173&highlight=turinabol

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33292&highlight=turinabol

there is only positive info on the above threads - so you might PM one of the women about it to get more info. I'd be happy if you prove me wrong and show great results. ;)

Also - I'm really happy to see you doing research on this. Most people do the researdh AFTER they start taking things. :nerd:

I have to go to work - so will look into it again tonight for you.

You might make a round of the different forums (there are LOTS of bb forums to go through) and see what people have to say about it. MM, imo - is the best forum for AAS info and women.

Top Bottom