Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me ladie!

Dieselicious

Hello! my girl is 5.2 about 110 @ 12%, she looks great, she has done Var once and Winny twice in the past but has been off for a year.

She wants to get on again for the summer, put on a little more muscle and get a little more ripped.

There is no var around currently. But a little bird told me he has Terinabol. He said his girl did this before.

Have any of you ladies done OT before? Is it farley safe in comparison to Var? is it more effective? Do you recommend? What dosages would be good. We have access to 50x 10mgtabs.

Thanks in advance for any help!

The ladies will ask for her current diet, specifics

and current training before usually commenting on this... fyi .. help them out and post it up ;)

She eats a perfect fit diet 6 – 7 meals a day, cuts off carbs in the evening. How many grams of protein do you think is adequate for her a day while on? She has is to a science now and weighs her calories and all but she is not on anything. I told her she obviously can’t stick with the same calories she is now and expect the OT to make the difference.
She lost a lot of leg muscle after the baby, so she wants to put some muscle back on the legs, but does not want to go totally smooth during the process.

She gets at least 20 - 30 grams of protein a meal now. she said. and she is 115 not 110.

Her training split is chest & bi’s day 1, back & traps day 2, sholders & tri’s day 3, quads and hams day 4. rest 1 and start over
She does 20 to 25 mins of cardio each day except for leg day.

i.e. Perfect diet, all clean foods no cheats or no booze?

I meant like this, my apologies for the lack of clarification...

Meal 1
4 Egg white , 1 whole eggs
1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oatmeal

Meal 2
4 oz Grilled Chicken
3 oz potato

Meal 3
1 oz Almonds
3 oz Tuna

Meal 4 etc

Cals = 1300
Macros = Protein 40% Carbs 30% Fat 30%
things like that...

They usually always ask this, saving you the trouble...

I called her at work here is how she broke down a typical day! thanks again for your help.

Protein shake at 5:30 in morning before gym

Meal 1
5 white omlet, fat free cheese, 2 slice ham
½ multigrain English muffin

meal 2
whey protein shake (1 scoup) with water
½ cup oatmeat with ½ slice banana

meal 3
4.5 oz of chicken breast
½ sweat potato

meal 4
egg white omlet, fat free cheese

meal 5
1 chicken breast
steamed soy beans

Last edited:
Women also saw more side effects, and generally found the side effects to be more severe and unbearable than their male counterparts.

http://www.steroid.com/Oral-Turinabol.php

I don't have any experiencer with this drug - so can't give advice, other than that I'd wait until you can find some winny or anavar. Var and winny are not hard to come by. From my research, they're way more common and easy to get than Turinabol.

also - if she's not going to compete, there's no reason to take a risk like that. Stick to what she knows is safe and works.

the-short-one said:
Women also saw more side effects, and generally found the side effects to be more severe and unbearable than their male counterparts.

http://www.steroid.com/Oral-Turinabol.php

I don't have any experiencer with this drug - so can't give advice, other than that I'd wait until you can find some winny or anavar. Var and winny are not hard to come by. From my research, they're way more common and easy to get than Turinabol.

that is up above 10 millies. we are thinking about 5/day for 4-5 wks

Top Bottom