Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**PICS of my daughter, inspired by Ortiz and requested by Frisky

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
It's been a while, so i thought I would post up some updated pictures.

wk1lza.jpg

1y3b6c.jpg

28tjrwg.jpg

novbrk.jpg

308i35z.jpg

2eb7hi0.jpg

2rqercx.jpg

Those are some great pictures. You better get the shotgun now when God comes around with the karma...

Stunningly beautiful child... she reminds me so much of my four when they were her age - so obviously full of personality! Especially love the fairy princess costume. My youngest, My Mari insisted on wearing hers every day she could until the first day of school. She wanted to wear it but I told her she couldn't. So she asked me why not? :worried: I had to come up with an "acceptable" answer fast. Why was she able to wear it every place else but *suddenly* not to school? So I said, "Baby, if you wore such a pretty little outfit to school then all the other kids would be distracted. You wouldn't want to keep the kids from paying attention to the teacher and learning their lessons? Would you?" Her eyes grew wide. "OH NO MAMI! I WOULDNT WANT THAT!" I said, "Baby, you can put it on every day when you get home if you like."

I still chuckle about it to this day. 'Course I hadn't thought about it for a long time. Was a pleasant memory. Thank you.

Stunningly beautiful child... she reminds me so much of my four when they were her age - so obviously full of personality! Especially love the fairy princess costume. My youngest, My Mari insisted on wearing hers every day she could until the first day of school. She wanted to wear it but I told her she couldn't. So she asked me why not? :worried: I had to come up with an "acceptable" answer fast. Why was she able to wear it every place else but *suddenly* not to school? So I said, "Baby, if you wore such a pretty little outfit to school then all the other kids would be distracted. You wouldn't want to keep the kids from paying attention to the teacher and learning their lessons? Would you?" Her eyes grew wide. "OH NO MAMI! I WOULDNT WANT THAT!" I said, "Baby, you can put it on every day when you get home if you like."

I still chuckle about it to this day. 'Course I hadn't thought about it for a long time. Was a pleasant memory. Thank you.

lol, that's funny, and I may have to keep that explanation in mind. She even has to sleep in it, it's so hilarious to see her stare at herself in the mirror with it on, lol

Top Bottom