Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacy shootings up 80% since 2006

what a man/woman does with his/her body should be of zero concern to a gov agency, anything less IMO is against what the usa stands for.

if you take that stance, than you can't have government subsidized health care and welfare without eventual bankruptcy. part of gov assistance means they get to tell you what to do so they aren't paying for you to become a complete piece of shit

if you take that stance, than you can't have government subsidized health care and welfare without eventual bankruptcy. part of gov assistance means they get to tell you what to do so they aren't paying for you to become a complete piece of shit

so maybe if you recieve either you forfeit your right to use certain substances.
i was reading the other day that more people die in the usa every year from peanuts than they do mdma/xtc.
i'm sick of fatasses telling us what we can and cannot do while they shove their pieholes full of mcds and trans fats, clearly both of which have killed more than all drugs combined.
i take major issues with a handfull of gov officals dictating what we can or cannot ingest.
stay outta my room and i stay outta yours is my mantra...

Nah, we'll just jack up teh prices and make you dumbfucks mug your mom to pay for our shit.

:cow:

and hire more cops which gives them union clout and creates more drug cases which creates more need for lawyers which creates more prisons and drug conserlour jobs...on and on and fucking on as the debt piles up and the small handfull of peeps feeds of the citizens.
uglyness man

I think eventually the government will be forced to put a system in to regulate how Doctors hand out painkillers. It will make it harder for addicts to get their pills and Heroin will make a come back in a big way.

I think eventually the government will be forced to put a system in to regulate how Doctors hand out painkillers. It will make it harder for addicts to get their pills and Heroin will make a come back in a big way.

my job won't accept medical marijuana...instead, you can have marinol, a pharma bases drug which mimics THC, perscribed to you.
lol how fuct is that? don't dare touch the evil weeds, but here you go have a pharma drug!!
the med community is responsible for much addiction in this country, i know of numerous bros who got their habits kick started by the noble docs handing out painkillers like candy.

my job won't accept medical marijuana...instead, you can have marinol, a pharma bases drug which mimics THC, perscribed to you.
lol how fuct is that? don't dare touch the evil weeds, but here you go have a pharma drug!!
the med community is responsible for much addiction in this country, i know of numerous bros who got their habits kick started by the noble docs handing out painkillers like candy.

I have seen people slowly die from it. This shooting magnified an issue I have been pretty vocal for awhile now. The US drugs it's own people for monetary gain creating a country of zombies who will steal and kill. And most likely not work!

don't understand the appeal of opioids. They make you sleepy and not want to do anything, and it's so easy to build a tolerance.

you feel a little warm and fuzzy for a couple of hours and that's it.

don't understand the appeal of opioids. They make you sleepy and not want to do anything, and it's so easy to build a tolerance.

you feel a little warm and fuzzy for a couple of hours and that's it.

yea that's how i feel too.
i've had vicodins and norcos sitting in my dresser for two years now leftover from a surgery.
never taken them once for rec purposes...they make me feel like shit.
but for those with chronic pain, i could see how easy it would be to become junkied out

so maybe if you recieve either you forfeit your right to use certain substances.
i was reading the other day that more people die in the usa every year from peanuts than they do mdma/xtc.
i'm sick of fatasses telling us what we can and cannot do while they shove their pieholes full of mcds and trans fats, clearly both of which have killed more than all drugs combined.
i take major issues with a handfull of gov officals dictating what we can or cannot ingest.
stay outta my room and i stay outta yours is my mantra...

i totally agree with everything you wrote, given the first sentence

Top Bottom