Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

over the counter test boosters for women

tanganis55

Men benefit from these products a lot, my husband is on HCGenerate now and he looks for me more at night than whe we were staring out in college a decade ago. To be honest I'm feeling a bit insecure about my own performance since I'm just not in the mood all of the time like he is. After giving it some thought I want to even the tables a bit and get as excited about being with he as he is about me. Would taking a testosterone booster help me or do over the counter testosterone boosters not work, or worse cause side effects on females?
I appreciate all of your kind replies.

Women produce testosterone just like men do, just in smaller quantities. Women produce testosterone in their ovaries where as men produce testosterone in their testicles.

A good natural testosterone booster like have the same effect in females as it does in males. It is a great supplement for females to take who are looking for an increase in energy, libido and muscle strength/size. Just make sure to use a completely natural non-hormonal formula like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. A female won't want to use anything hormonal or a pro-hormone.

You can take it as well as your husband, just instead of 5 caps take 3 instead and you will be good

HCGenerate is perfectly safe to take for females - it will indeed increase testosterone levels in a very noticeable manner, but will do so within the natural ranges, so there will be no virilization of any sort. Hence, you might take it together with your husband - just use a lower dosage.

I would give N2Generate a try. Start off with 3 caps and see how it works. Work your way up to the full 5 caps if necessary. It is fine since it only increases your natural testosterone production and is not adding exogenous test.

Top Bottom