Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

online trt clinic Boston

stinks but lots of endos are only versed in severe cases of incredible dysfunction and will say anyone who isnt dying is doing ok (with sarcasm) even if range is butt ass low

I have a friend in 50s whose doc finally tested T, said ok it is low, I will give you Test therapy per his request, but doc never heard of HCG or arimidex, has him shooting 200mg test once every two weeks, now his test is 1200 and his estrogen is 305!!!!!!!!!!!! and doc is confused why the estrogen rose and not sure how to fix it despite me giving him links to documents about HRT, E control, protocols from the bigger name HRT clinics...

You gotta be careful, unless someone has "HRT" or "TRT" on their website and is versed in it, could be a gong show rookie trial run with them messing with your hormones....crazy as it is go on the anti aging forums on sites like this and others, and you get better advice from guys who just been juicing for life!

yeah, I'm getting bloods done again so I know where Im at and I'll take it from there. Ive read a couple of books and reference sites and here in the forum which is very helpful. seems that hrt really hasnt hit it big yet. I would say in another 5 years it will be much more common and doctors will be more knowledgeable.

Top Bottom