Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

online trt clinic Boston

surfx

was diagnosed with low t. two lab tests to verify. looking for something in the boston area, dont have money to go to a regular doc to tell me low but normal. dont have money to waste like that. if anybody knows a online clinic or clinic in boston area. a place where they can send you the meds after approval. I was looking at bostontestosterone and eternity health but not sure. any suggestions? you can pm me thanks

Last edited:
Online clinics are way more expensive than getting the scripts from a primary doc. If you really have low T, and can find a doc who will prescribe it, yuou are far better off than the "online" clinics. 4 years ago I tried a clinic that did everything via skype and phone and faxing labs in, and although service was good, ie overnight me a Fed Ex box full of pins, HCG, adex, Test and even var and winny if you wanted to pay like $7 a tab...but once I found a primary care doc my Test vial price went from $250 10cc to whatever the pharmacy is $90 and insurance pays for it!

Stinks though if you live in an area docs do not believe in it....keep looking

Online clinics are way more expensive than getting the scripts from a primary doc. If you really have low T, and can find a doc who will prescribe it, yuou are far better off than the "online" clinics. 4 years ago I tried a clinic that did everything via skype and phone and faxing labs in, and although service was good, ie overnight me a Fed Ex box full of pins, HCG, adex, Test and even var and winny if you wanted to pay like $7 a tab...but once I found a primary care doc my Test vial price went from $250 10cc to whatever the pharmacy is $90 and insurance pays for it!

Stinks though if you live in an area docs do not believe in it....keep looking

im sure something will pop up but cant spend money to go search doctors thanks bro

But an online clinic is going to charge you crazy fees more than visiting your primary care doc....so who did the labs for your low T? And if they took the labs and recognize you have low T, why are the not willing to prescribe? I dont get it a doc orders labs and diagnosed you but would not prescribe? You should not have to pay that doc a fee for him to write a script for what labs he ordered and diagnosed you with...

To be honest man those online clinics can be shady and borderline legal, and cost way more than what you can just take your risk at getting some Test, adex, and hcg from a source (dont ask me and dont ask for a source on this form). If I did not have a doc prescribe me my stuff, I wouldnt pay an online clinic all the crazy fees and 300% markup on price, and just get a vial of Test from someone for heck I dont know what prices are but I imagine $50-75 might set you straight for 20 weeks at a regular HRT dose!

But an online clinic is going to charge you crazy fees more than visiting your primary care doc....so who did the labs for your low T? And if they took the labs and recognize you have low T, why are the not willing to prescribe? I dont get it a doc orders labs and diagnosed you but would not prescribe? You should not have to pay that doc a fee for him to write a script for what labs he ordered and diagnosed you with...

!

I agree. If they did the correct labs that led to your diagnosis, any doctor with liable reason to believe your condition is below average enough to really be considered "low" WILL perscribe medication. If they feel the condition is borderline below average and can otherwise be treated differently, then usually they will not prescribe something right away, but instead wait to see if the condition improves with the pt. following their recommendations.

Yea something doesnt seem right....maybe just trying to fish for the "online clinics" that prescribe cycles for 10 weeks with no real lab requirement as long as you list some symptoms... even if thats the case, save a bundle and find a source

To be honest man those online clinics can be shady and borderline legal, and cost way more than what you can just take your risk at getting some Test, adex, and hcg from a source (dont ask me and dont ask for a source on this form). If I did not have a doc prescribe me my stuff, I wouldnt pay an online clinic all the crazy fees and 300% markup on price, and just get a vial of Test from someone for heck I dont know what prices are but I imagine $50-75 might set you straight for 20 weeks at a regular HRT dose!

hey, I'm not here asking for sources, it wouldnt be hard to find anyways. I go to south america every year and get all my needs done there since its so cheap compared to the u.s. .i can walk to a local blood lab, clinic, dentist office etc. and get serviced right away. no need for insurance, appointments etc. two doctors prescribed me meds but im not there now. and within time I ran out. now back in the states, Ive been looking. recently I went to a doctor in the us. one of the worst doctors Ive dealt with. so I was thinking maybe getting started at an online clinic which is more convenient. I am thinking it would be a good start and later on I can decide what to do.

I am not sure if they are still around....asking on the HRT forums would be better, I am pretty sure the one I used 3 or 4 years ago got popped....was great service and multiple friends of mine used them who lived in areas there were not TRT friendly or educated docs. BUt still, the crap was so overpriced!! Id hope with all the "low T" commercials out there, that if you are close to a major city you can screen websites for HRT, TRT, hormone replacement therapy, etc google keywords and find a doc who believes in it...if your labs are so low and you already have them, someone who believed in it should have no issues writing you a script that is good for 6 months or more of Test, adex, and HCG and get it at a pharmacy and let your insurance cover some of the cost, or even at cost the pharmacy is going to be cheaper than online clinic which uses compounding pharmacies which are 2 or 3 times as expensive as a CVS

stinks but lots of endos are only versed in severe cases of incredible dysfunction and will say anyone who isnt dying is doing ok (with sarcasm) even if range is butt ass low

I have a friend in 50s whose doc finally tested T, said ok it is low, I will give you Test therapy per his request, but doc never heard of HCG or arimidex, has him shooting 200mg test once every two weeks, now his test is 1200 and his estrogen is 305!!!!!!!!!!!! and doc is confused why the estrogen rose and not sure how to fix it despite me giving him links to documents about HRT, E control, protocols from the bigger name HRT clinics...

You gotta be careful, unless someone has "HRT" or "TRT" on their website and is versed in it, could be a gong show rookie trial run with them messing with your hormones....crazy as it is go on the anti aging forums on sites like this and others, and you get better advice from guys who just been juicing for life!

Top Bottom