Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once again...NTBM customer service & shipping above the rest!!!

muscleaddiction

High End Bro
Platinum
This company never ceases to amaze me :cool:!!!

I placed an order on Tuesday, May 22nd for several bags of protein (keep in mind it was just restocked on that same day) as well as some staple supplements of mine such as Need2slin, Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo, and Ruthless 3D Multi vitamin and it arrived on my doorstep today, Friday, May 25th!

How is that for fucking service...pardon my language ;)!

Even with the the mass of orders that NTMB was blasted with due to everyone waiting for the restocking of all proteins and other supplements, it didn't phase customer service one bit!

Great job again Need to Build Muscle:dance2:!

As a matter of fact, going to place another order for more PB Crunch tonight!!!

I am impressed also. Even though I live in the same state still seems very fast to me. Ordered online around 10pm Thursday night. Had tracking number by 10am Friday morning. Just checked the tracking and is out for delivery and I will have my order today. AT's & Protein. I thought I would be receiving my order on Tuesday with the holiday on Monday (no mail delivery).

Sunny Southern... LA.... Bikini land

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Of course you are ;)...couldn't be closer to get a workout in could you lol! Right on bro...several of my bros here on the forum are down there, guess I will have to visit!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yeah NTBM fastest shipping around thats for sure. Been a little dissapointed with different suppliers ability to get there products in the post but not with NTBM.

Yup....international order here....got power butter (x4), Peanut butter crunch protein, post cycle double pack and unleashed double pack. Exchanged almost 15 emails within the span of a day regarding some issue, customer feedback AWESOME. Sorted out my problem exactly as I wanted it. Products shipped out.

Only problem is im all the way near australia =( that NTBM cant help, but where they could they did! Shipped out ASAP!

Thanks N2! Thats my 5 or 6th order since joining this site. Will be making another one next week or so when N2 guard and gear are back in stock.

Might get some protein bars....are they any good??

And what about taking NTKTS while on cycle of beast??

Top Bottom