Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happened to Need to Build Muscle's customer service...

BigLP

What is happening to NTBM's customer service!!!?? I have dealt with them before, as well as lead countless people to them and every time they have been excellent. This is absolutely unbelievable!! I have never been so frustrated with a company in my life.

When I placed my order, nothing was out of stock. When I checked back, my order was backordered... No big deal. Got in contact after 3/4 days of trying to reach customer service and finally got through. After being completely unconcerned, he said it would be the next week... which would have been another 7 days. Since I am out of protein I asked if I could have the protein shipped separately, which he said okay. I got the package... and was shipped the creatine chews I had ordered instead. I then asked again to ship the protein, and the conversation ended unclear as to whether I would be getting it sooner (which it turns out by now that I wasn't).

It has now been 14 days of trying to get any type of help or answers at all, which is what I thought their company was based on. As a customer I have never felt so neglected. What is going on?

Given the opportunity, I am sure they will make it up to you. Snafu's happen. Don't let ur support waiver. Not everything goes according to plan.

A product that I had ordered once went on sale 2 days prior to shipping. Asked to have them adjust to the sale price, never happened. Still ended up paying full price. However the products I ordered made up for my dissapointment.

Not a smart move to slam NTBM in the open forum...have you tried PM'ing a NTBM rep? Rickrock13 maybe...

~EZ

To be honest biglp, I'm currently going through an issue with NTBM. I think they honestly make some of the best products out there and by far the best prices. With that said I currently share your same frustration... I'm waiting on free DAA their DSPARK was suppose to come with and I was going to buy some unleashed which of course is sold out lol, go figure... Hoping they get it back into stock before their 20% sale is over... Like I said I love their products and this kind of stuff is gonna happen from time to time, I'm still dedicated to NTBM and Mr.supps for almost all my supps... Just never got a clear answer about the DAA and unleashed which kinda bugs me but I know they are going as fast as they can. Ill finish with they are both my favorite companies and I will continue to shop with them regardless... Just hope they handle these situations with class and punctuality.

odd that the customer service member is Sean Concannon.... and your name is sjcannon08 with 2 posts... and that you are so supportive.

EZ, I know what you are saying, however I have been consistently trying to contact them and get help from ANYONE, including emailing and texting Nathan Chase. There shouldn't be a problem with me posting an issue with the company if it is sincere and that I just want help. This, to me, is ridiculous. With that said, I wont be surprised if I am banned for legitimately having trouble with NTBM.

odd that the customer service member is Sean Concannon.... and your name is sjcannon08 with 2 posts... and that you are so supportive.

EZ, I know what you are saying, however I have been consistently trying to contact them and get help from ANYONE, including emailing and texting Nathan Chase. There shouldn't be a problem with me posting an issue with the company if it is sincere and that I just want help. This, to me, is ridiculous. With that said, I wont be surprised if I am banned for legitimately having trouble with NTBM.

Wow, you just don't get it do ya...

Lmao

Nate right now is away .

as far as the protein issues here is the deal. do you all realize how expensive it is to ship protein cause of the weight and size of the package? and its shipped free!! now the bottom line is I tried to ship some extra bags of protein to my buddy across the state and it cost a fortune (try it sometime), you are talking a solid 12 bucks or more even using priority mail. they go by weight and size so its pricey. now you can do the math and figure out why its so hard to keep this stuff in stock because the margins are so tight BUT obviously a good business man knows that even if you lose a little on a bag its worth it to bring in more customers..

good news is NTBM is currently trying to resolve this by changing up the containers and the sizes of the proteins to make it more affordable to ship INSTEAD of having to start charging for shipping. ntbm always comes up with improvements so be patient and good things are coming.

What is happening to NTBM's customer service!!!?? I have dealt with them before, as well as lead countless people to them and every time they have been excellent. This is absolutely unbelievable!! I have never been so frustrated with a company in my life.

When I placed my order, nothing was out of stock. When I checked back, my order was backordered... No big deal. Got in contact after 3/4 days of trying to reach customer service and finally got through. After being completely unconcerned, he said it would be the next week... which would have been another 7 days. Since I am out of protein I asked if I could have the protein shipped separately, which he said okay. I got the package... and was shipped the creatine chews I had ordered instead. I then asked again to ship the protein, and the conversation ended unclear as to whether I would be getting it sooner (which it turns out by now that I wasn't).

It has now been 14 days of trying to get any type of help or answers at all, which is what I thought their company was based on. As a customer I have never felt so neglected. What is going on?

Hey bro, if you have your order information available, get that to me in a PM and I will look into it for you. Is protein the only thing you are waiting on?

Its ok to post in the open about thing like this. Long as its not like blatant attacks but rather a outward expression of anger its fine..

Hey guys sorry I was away for a few weeks and I am sure things may have gone under the radar and or got a little sloppy during me absence. I have been gone since April 24th until just now today. I am back , please give me this weekend maybe till Tusday at the latest to get on top of everything and everyone. However please rest assured you will be hearing from me. If my the slight chance you do not feel free to send me a text msg 978 944 7643. Love you guys and sorry for the problems I promise to make sure you are happy.. I always do..

Top Bottom