Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok, who's dieting? what is your diet

I found NHE on bodybuilding.com - turns out the author chose to distribute it through limited channels, so you won't find it in a major bookstore. He has a new release coming out soon, with more references and with pictures. Hopefully, he'll also decide to market it through more channels; until then, I'd try online sources.

Isocaloric is 1/3 protein, 1/3 carbs and 1/3 fat (33% each BY CALORIES)

PwB, you are right I'm not a 'true' iso-caloric eater (I guess I fall in between iso and zone). But I doubt anyone can stay on any eating plan without adapting the eating so you get some variety. But like I said, I tighten down and get more in the ISO crosshairs for a contest.

RGC3, I agree, variety is good especially to keep your sanity when dieting. I only commented on it to inform you, since I wasn't sure if you were aware or not if it was an isocaloric diet. The diet is good and works for many, but doesnt suit my taste. I'm an extreme personality type, so I feel better mentally doing extremes of either low cals, high protein, low carbs and fat OR high protein HIGH carbs, low fat. Thats why i'm doing a modified Ultimate Diet/BodyOpus plan/carb cycling diet where I do a protein sparing modified fast on some days interspersed w/ HIGH calorie/carb/sugar leptin/glycogen refeed days. Also base my workouts around my diet. This approach kicks ass, BTW

Top Bottom