Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok, who's dieting? what is your diet

N

nclifter6feet6

ok my sats are 6foot6 260 probably around 14 percent bodyfat im not shure.
protien will be 230-240 grams a day
carbs will be 0 because my only carbsourse will be about 1.5 heads of cabbage a day
fats will be probably about 20-30 coming from some fish and steak i eat.
1 mulitivitamin
2 gallons of water a day
maybe some cardio havent done it yet.
also im in my 3rd day of diet, i look like ive lost a ton of water weight and some fat. im seeing changes daily from such low calories
im dieting hard and fast basically and training one muscle per week at about 10 sets per muscle with various rep ranges.

so what are yall doing

nclifter6feet6 said:
ok my sats are 6foot6 260 probably around 14 percent bodyfat im not shure.
protien will be 230-240 grams a day
carbs will be 0 because my only carbsourse will be about 1.5 heads of cabbage a day
fats will be probably about 20-30 coming from some fish and steak i eat.
1 mulitivitamin
2 gallons of water a day
maybe some cardio havent done it yet.
also im in my 3rd day of diet, i look like ive lost a ton of water weight and some fat. im seeing changes daily from such low calories
im dieting hard and fast basically and training one muscle per week at about 10 sets per muscle with various rep ranges.

so what are yall doing

if i recall you are all natty right? do really have success in dieting with NO carbs? if so you have amazing muscle retaining capabilities; it would be scary to see the size you could attain on gear.

what about fat intake?

nclifter6feet6 said:

Isnt there some sugar in Cabbage? What Kind are you going to be eating?

atkins with one carb up day sounds like a fun diet to me.

hansel- i doubt cabbage has much of any carbs or shugar, cabbage is mostly negative calories, your body burns alot trying to metabolize it. i eat steamed green cabbage.

yes i am natural lifter. im not shure how long ill be natural the temptation of roids are pretty high. but i probably will stay natural i dont want any legal problems ...im a pussy lol. and yes i do retain alot of my strength when dieting really hard like this, i guess im pretty lucky. my fat intake is about 20-30 grams a day.

so you dieting too japenese machine, what are you doing?

nclifter6feet6 said:
atkins with one carb up day sounds like a fun diet to me.

hansel- i doubt cabbage has much of any carbs or shugar, cabbage is mostly negative calories, your body burns alot trying to metabolize it. i eat steamed green cabbage.

yes i am natural lifter. im not shure how long ill be natural the temptation of roids are pretty high. but i probably will stay natural i dont want any legal problems ...im a pussy lol. and yes i do retain alot of my strength when dieting really hard like this, i guess im pretty lucky. my fat intake is about 20-30 grams a day.

so you dieting too japenese machine, what are you doing?

actually im just coming off a diet; currently taking in 6g of ALA and upping my cals to get some strength back, ill try to get some pics up soon, i need my digi back from a friends.

Btw i do the traditional low carb route with ALA, seems to work well for me.

Japanese Machine

What kind of ALA are you taking? (s-ALA, r-ALA)?

and

What is your ALA to carb ratio? I've heard 10m/1g carb

Thanks,
Curt

Doing a updated version of the old Ultimate Diet by Mike Zumpano, alot of the plan was incorprated in Duchaine's BodyOpus. Difference is doing an extreme diet for 4 days (Mon -Thurs) of 1g protein per lb, low fat and low carbs. And Fri-Sun Doing huge refeed days, high sugar/carbs/calories. Training is structured around the diet.

Nc, I thought you've taken gear before - if I'm not mistaken it was brought up in your dont diet do cardio and get big and ripped thread? Anyways, I'm doing a sort of animalbolics diet right now, it's working great for me. I love it and it easy to follow. Peace

Re: Japanese Machine

Deuxfuse said:
What kind of ALA are you taking? (s-ALA, r-ALA)?

and

What is your ALA to carb ratio? I've heard 10m/1g carb

Thanks,
Curt

im taking s-ala hence to mad high dosage with r-ala you wont even need 1/3 from what if read and been told.

your ratio is correct.

Top Bottom