Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oh the most hateful bitch ever?

I have not read a single reply to this thread, but I just want to fucking say that if anyone out there thinks they are more hateful than me, I want to meet them.

fuck the haters frisk.
there are SO many idiots/wackjobs online.
if they are insecure enough to direct hate at you
they aren't even worth it.

it's like a fatter kid than you calling you fat in 6th grade. (yes it happened to me, lol)

Empty souls are impossible when you dont have one to begin with.

Anyway, Frisky, you need to settle down, or else.

or else what... ya gonna spank me.

Those who didn't get it, examine it... I tend to speak in riddles often. I never forget anything and combine all that i remember in one huge statement. I love some of you peeps, and some well, I wouldn't piss on if you were on fire.

or else what... ya gonna spank me.

Those who didn't get it, examine it... I tend to speak in riddles often. I never forget anything and combine all that i remember in one huge statement. I love some of you peeps, and some well, I wouldn't piss on if you were on fire.

sometimes I think I'd have better luck understanding Gary Busey.
gary-busey.jpg

just kidding! :biggrin:

sometimes I think I'd have better luck understanding Gary Busey.
gary-busey.jpg

just kidding! :biggrin:

I don't like being understood... I like being mysterious. No one will ever understand me,nor get me. Oh that is one ugly man? or you suggesting I am a ugly man? I'm really dangerous you know... I'll um... give you like red karma. l'll screw your girlfriend, and turn her lez just like me. Don't tempt me... :evil:

gary busey is one helluva guy!
too bad he was in that motorcycle accident and has brain damage.

in the aftermath he did snort cocaine off his dog when it fell out and blew in the wind and flew all over the dogs coat.

I don't like being understood... I like being mysterious. No one will ever understand me,nor get me. Oh that is one ugly man? or you suggesting I am a ugly man? I'm really dangerous you know... I'll um... give you like red karma. l'll screw your girlfriend, and turn her lez just like me. Don't tempt me... :evil:

you know I'd be cool with it if you let me watch.....:verygood:

I may never understand you but I can still choke you out. :)

Top Bottom