Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oh the most hateful bitch ever?

Frisky, I learned a loooooooooooong ass time ago not to go to other sites. If I don't read what they type, then guess what? It wasn't said. You wanna hear limpdick sorry motherfucker? Asshole gets banned from here then goes to some urbandictionary site to write some bullshit definition bout my screenname. I gotta threaten to sue the sonsofbitches to take it down with a lawsuit because I own the trademark of my screenname and not only is the definition malicious but completely untrue. <---- THAT is sad.

I just saw that (it is still in the google cache). That is very pathetic. I'm glad you gave them hell.

Empty souls are impossible when you dont have one to begin with.

Anyway, Frisky, you need to settle down, or else.

I like older women. I care less about abs, fake tits, and empty souls.

Guys in their early 20's are different. So are younger women. It is all about looks, having sex, and so on. We are all humans after all, imperfect in every aspect.

The problem with the internet is that it brings out the worst aspects in people. They can hide behind a keyboard 1000 miles away from the people they are directing their hate. I just ignore it. Totally ignore it. I know they wouldn't say that stuff in person so why let it bother me? Let it go

You have described a certain segment of the online community, the sadly very vocal minority.

For the most part what you are saying is 100% dead on... but when your screenname is tied to your REAL life it gets a bit more difficult to *just ignore* the malicious tripe that peeps type about you... sorta like the Enquirer. Once it is in print *magically* it becomes the truth.

I stopped going to other sites years ago. Back in the day my online friends would send me links to all the hate-filled garbage that peeps would proliferate where they thought I didn't see (but were sooooooooooo e-nice to me here LOL). At first it REALLY hurt my feelings and then my skin got REAL THICK REAL FAST.

You simply would not believe some of the wild stories peeps told me (not knowing they were talking to me - beauty of using an alter) about why they hated that bitch BIKINIMOM so much. I was like... damn, and you heard all of *this* where? Then I would be directed to one of countless sites where I had never been, nor where I had cared to be where hosts of peeps (some who I e-knew, many who I'd never heard of) were flaming away as if I had laid under their husbands or killed their kids... It was sad really.

come on...

you really want an honest woman answer or the one that will have you praising and sending karma?
... hell yea, I am over 30... hell I'm old. You think we actually want your young sexual drive? LOL... OK (KB) Have dreams about it.

There is a handful of threads about older women. Hell... thats just a tell tell statement that you guys have no idea what you are doing?

yea, ill get bashed, but this internet persona does not mean shit to me. I will say real life issues.

You two pump chumps with nice abs and bis... and that body to kill for... you suck we also just want to brag to our friends.

Seriously wanting to latch on to some guy because she is old is really gettng old.

No speaking for everyone... But the ones who have this theory, do you just have a limp dick? gosh...

Maybe i'm out of line...

just feeling fiesty.

I don't fucking care about this place anymore

babydoll! i know you're not talking about me. . .me love you long time. . .

you are so cute

I want to call u, and I have never reached out like this in my lifetime here at EF
You should be honored, but I bet you are not, you old kinky dike

you are so cute

I want to call u, and I have never reached out like this in my lifetime here at EF
You should be honored, but I bet you are not, you old kinky dike

well. . .at least you know for sure that she's not talking about you, you chubby-cheeked, pasta-ball, bastid :lmao:

I like older women. I care less about abs, fake tits, and empty souls.

Guys in their early 20's are different. So are younger women. It is all about looks, having sex, and so on. We are all humans after all, imperfect in every aspect.

Agreed. I've never cared for the fakeness, be it physical or mental.

are you referring to someone here in eliteland or the outside world?

Top Bottom