Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm got expensiveeee

I literally bought a Sarms stack + support this weekend. Look at the cost:

2 bottles Ostarine
1 bottle S4

2 bottles HCGenerate = $150
Whey protein = 60
2 bottles bridge = 120
daa = 20
creatine = 40
postcycle/unleashed = 150
Gear = 50

$1,000 bucks pretty much, although i used to spend quite a bit on stuff that barely works or doesnt work aat all (CLA, BCAA's etc). The stack better be worth it, looking at it in these terms i now see i spent a lot, which is a good thing only in the sense that the products are high quality and it will make me work out like an animal in the gym because i wont want to waste any days during the 8 weeks

It will be worth it bro! Kill it and enjoy!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I literally bought a Sarms stack + support this weekend. Look at the cost:

2 bottles Ostarine
1 bottle S4

2 bottles HCGenerate = $150
Whey protein = 60
2 bottles bridge = 120
daa = 20
creatine = 40
postcycle/unleashed = 150
Gear = 50

$1,000 bucks pretty much, although i used to spend quite a bit on stuff that barely works or doesnt work aat all (CLA, BCAA's etc). The stack better be worth it, looking at it in these terms i now see i spent a lot, which is a good thing only in the sense that the products are high quality and it will make me work out like an animal in the gym because i wont want to waste any days during the 8 weeks

You got some top notch stuff from Need To Build Muscle bro. The HCGenerate and Bridge will have you feeling like a new man.

D-Asparic acid is just an awesome product with instant rewards right after taking it.

GEAR is going to make it easy for you to convert every meal into a high protein meal and get the very most out of each gram of protein in your meal, every meal!

It is all awesome stuff man that is sure to have a great impact on your progress.

Log it here for all of us to see please bro!

PS: Wait till you taste the protein WOW!

Honestly anyone reading this should listen up, in my personal experience with the cheap ass brand muscle tech, i tried their dextrose creatine supplement, i was vomiting so badly after i got back from the gym it was the first time in my life i thought i was going to die (Srs)

yup its the sulfites.

shame on them for poisoning naive teens trying to build muscle.

here is something i pulled about sulfites. its pretty much a preservative.. since their products are shipped in from china or wherever they want to keep a long shelf life. http://allergies.about.com/od/foodallergies/a/sulfites.htm

Mr-o sale is extended!
Olympia-25 = coupon code. Sale Ends 12/11 @ midnight. n2bm is always here for its customers.

Check the ingredients, fast priority shipping and quality of products. Worth the $

Its like comparing prime rib to 80% ground chuck.

comeon

^^^ never tried egg nog protein or egg nog that they give people on the holidays but i would imagine if you like egg nog you would like the protein flavored egg nog.

I will tell you the ones i've tried, i like to change up the flavors because I get bored every month with the same ones:

cake batter (maybe the best flavor of all but it doesn't sell in 5 pound bags right now, i got it as a sample)
choc fudge (if you are a choc lover you will like this one, I am not a big choc person)
pb crunch (one of my favs, rarely stays in stock everyone hogs this one.. if you like those peanut butter cups you will like this one)
cinnabun (tastes like cinnabun, maybe too sweet for me)
ice cream sandwich (got this last month for the first time and liked it, has little pieces of black sandwich in them)
rocky road (liked this flavor, i heat it up and it tastes like hot cocoa)
banana (this is the one for guys who like neutral flavors, tastes like a banana and won't make you think you are drinking anything too sweet if you know what i mean)

interested in mixing the strawberry with the ice cream sandwich, cake batter, or rocky road.. i bet it would taste like a strawberry milkshake and bring back memories of when i used to drink those strawberry milkshakes as a kid.

if you mix any of these flavors with rice or almond milk the taste is amazing.. i usually mix with plain water though because I want to cut down on my cals

I just received my fiver of egg nog and five of Chocolate fudge. This was my second order from NTBM. Good fast service both times.
I'm looking forward to tasting them. Dude I can't believe you haven't tasted egg nog! Tis the season, you should give it a try! Its awesome and totally unhealthy!

I was wondering about PB crunch and Rocky Road.
You describe the PB crunch as a peanut butter cup, so does that mean its like chocolate PB combo? And whats the crunch? Are their pieces of peanut in it?

And whats in the rocky road? Does it have chunks as well?

I just received my fiver of egg nog and five of Chocolate fudge. This was my second order from NTBM. Good fast service both times.
I'm looking forward to tasting them. Dude I can't believe you haven't tasted egg nog! Tis the season, you should give it a try! Its awesome and totally unhealthy!

I was wondering about PB crunch and Rocky Road.
You describe the PB crunch as a peanut butter cup, so does that mean its like chocolate PB combo? And whats the crunch? Are their pieces of peanut in it?

And whats in the rocky road? Does it have chunks as well?

Rocky Road does not have crunchies, just smooth, creamy, and delicious :D...nice shameless plug there huh? The Peanut Butter Crunch is one of my favorites especially to make my homemade protein bars, and has crunchies...pieces of chocolate cookie, tastes really really good! I also like Cinnamon Bun, Apple Cinnamon, Chocolate Fudge, Ice Cream Sandwich, Vanilla Caramel, and Cake batter...really nice variety of flavors that taste awesome, low sugar & carbs, and tastes best with Almond Milk!

Rocky Road does not have crunchies, just smooth, creamy, and delicious :D...nice shameless plug there huh? The Peanut Butter Crunch is one of my favorites especially to make my homemade protein bars, and has crunchies...pieces of chocolate cookie, tastes really really good! I also like Cinnamon Bun, Apple Cinnamon, Chocolate Fudge, Ice Cream Sandwich, Vanilla Caramel, and Cake batter...really nice variety of flavors that taste awesome, low sugar & carbs, and tastes best with Almond Milk!

As I sit drinking my ice cream sandwich with almond milk. Good call

i need to try almond milk... always hear about it.

i use skim. I need to keep up with the times.

Whats the benefits of almond milk? just lower cals?

Top Bottom