Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm got expensiveeee

used to be a heavy milk drinker, haven't touched milk in 7 years now. i am 1000% more healthier because of it

leave the cow milk for baby cows. actually the milk that gets pasteurized and zapped i wouldn't even give to a baby cow.. its that horrible.

here are some links for you guys... these are just some links i pulled up yesterday there are many more using the google

Modern Milk | Harvard Magazine May-Jun 2007

Why Not Drink Milk?

Does Milk Cause Cancer? - Ask Dr. Weil

According to Dr. Andrew Weil, "The notion that milk is good for all of us throughout life has been fostered by the dairy industry. Except for people of northern European origin, most adults worldwide can't digest lactose, the natural sugar in milk. This is because as we mature, our bodies stop making the enzyme that breaks it down. As a result, many may develop gas, cramps and/or diarrhea whenever milk is consumed. But lactose intolerance isn't the only problem with milk and milk products. The milk protein, casein, can irritate the immune system and stimulate mucus production, worsening allergy symptoms. This is why milk consumption is associated with recurrent childhood ear infections, eczema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, and sinus conditions. Even those who are not allergic to milk, like people who have autoimmune diseases or digestive problems, may find that their symptoms improve when they eliminate milk and milk products..."

A cow's milk is meant for baby cows. Human breast milk is meant for baby humans. We do not need baby milk when we're older, and we do not need the milk from any other mammal at any time-- not cow milk, not whale milk, not goat milk, not camel milk, not horse milk. About 3/4 of adult humans do not adequately produce the enzyme lactase to digest the lactose in milk

Last edited:
Skim milk has 9 grams of protein per 8 ounce serving. That's not just sugar and water.

9g of protein and 12g of sugar makes little sense to me.. not a good ratio wouldn't you say? candy bars also contain protein as well

almond milk is better yes but many almond milk brands contain GMO and also a shitload of sugar too. in fact the brand you may be buying called "Silk" is owned by Dean Foods which is pretty much the bottom of the barrell in terms of selling healthy products. the silk brands of almond milk contain almost no protein whatsoever, and even the unsweetened versions ironically still contain a lot of calories.. a lot of people are not aware of this, my buddy owns a vegan smoothie shop and uses almond milk in his smoothies and uses the silk brand.. why? because its cheap. if he was to make his own almond milk fresh he would have to charge double for his smoothies or whatever.. money is the decider.. the sad part is though we pay more for something we think is healthier but it isn't :( its the ultimate deception

if you want to go the milk route go with hemp milk or make your own almond milk without the sugar added. it won't taste good but thats the only way to go

Last edited:
Sounds like lactose intolerance. Not uncommon but definitely unfortunate.

once we get past childhood the enzyme lactase that digest lactose goes away. about 80% of americans cannot digest lactose. 90%+ of asian and african americans. pretty much the only group that has a good chance of beating that trend is people of northern european descent.

think of it this way.. you buy milk from the store bring it home.. stick it in your fridge for a week and its still good.. it got milked out of the cow 2-3 weeks ago and is still good to drink? wtf? thats the ultimate red flag.. you juice a fresh orange leave it in the fridge overnite and the shit goes bad. why? cause it isn't pasteurized! the bacteria is still there. you buy orange juice pasteurized from the store and its still good for weeks since it got picked off the tree.. same thing

i know its very very very very hard for guys to be told what they have been consuming for years and years is bad for them.. its human nature to be stubborn, we don't want to be told what we have been doing is wrong.. but i have studied this shit for the past decade.. I used to drink a gallon of milk a day and my health went to shit, i was able to turn it around thanks to stopping milk drinking.. any questions anyone has about nutrition hit me up anytime, thats my speciality.

used to be a heavy milk drinker, haven't touched milk in 7 years now. i am 1000% more healthier because of it

leave the cow milk for baby cows. actually the milk that gets pasteurized and zapped i wouldn't even give to a baby cow.. its that horrible.

here are some links for you guys... these are just some links i pulled up yesterday there are many more using the google

Modern Milk | Harvard Magazine May-Jun 2007

Why Not Drink Milk?

Does Milk Cause Cancer? - Ask Dr. Weil

According to Dr. Andrew Weil, "The notion that milk is good for all of us throughout life has been fostered by the dairy industry. Except for people of northern European origin, most adults worldwide can't digest lactose, the natural sugar in milk. This is because as we mature, our bodies stop making the enzyme that breaks it down. As a result, many may develop gas, cramps and/or diarrhea whenever milk is consumed. But lactose intolerance isn't the only problem with milk and milk products. The milk protein, casein, can irritate the immune system and stimulate mucus production, worsening allergy symptoms. This is why milk consumption is associated with recurrent childhood ear infections, eczema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, and sinus conditions. Even those who are not allergic to milk, like people who have autoimmune diseases or digestive problems, may find that their symptoms improve when they eliminate milk and milk products..."

A cow's milk is meant for baby cows. Human breast milk is meant for baby humans. We do not need baby milk when we're older, and we do not need the milk from any other mammal at any time-- not cow milk, not whale milk, not goat milk, not camel milk, not horse milk. About 3/4 of adult humans do not adequately produce the enzyme lactase to digest the lactose in milk

Thank you for sharing that... I was on the fence about dairy before because of what my gf has been telling me (she's big into nutrition) but now I'm officially done with dairy in general. Gonna be hard cause us Italians use cheese in EVERYTHING but ill figure it out. I have psoriasis, very mild, but no one in my family has it. I bet it's from dairy. Growing up I drank a lot of dairy and ate a lot of cheese. Makes you wonder since that was my case and they can't link psoriasis to anything.

I probably get a third of my protein and easily half of my calories from milk. Always have. It has done me pretty well. I don't know where all these myths about milk come from but they aren't true. Just sayin'...

thats fine bro. i am not gonna argue it.. if you have no problem digesting lactose then you get my blessing but i can 1000% guarantee you if you drank fresh raw milk vs. the pasteurized zapped milk you would be a much happier man.

thats the bottom line.

no different than drinking freshly squeezed OJ vs. pasteurized orange juice sitting on the shelf in a supermarket for a week that was juiced 3 weeks ago.

one day i plan on buying a farm and its gonna be fresh eggs and fresh milk right out of the cows boob for me. no hormones, no soy, none of that shit.. chickens will eat worms and bugs.. cows will eat grass. i had fresh raw milk one time in my life overseas, it tastes nothing like the milk we are used to here in the US we buy in the store

Thank you for sharing that... I was on the fence about dairy before because of what my gf has been telling me (she's big into nutrition) but now I'm officially done with dairy in general. Gonna be hard cause us Italians use cheese in EVERYTHING but ill figure it out. I have psoriasis, very mild, but no one in my family has it. I bet it's from dairy. Growing up I drank a lot of dairy and ate a lot of cheese. Makes you wonder since that was my case and they can't link psoriasis to anything.

an Italian from NY? thats rare bro.. haha jk..

I am medittarean too bro and us, africans, and asians have no shot at digesting dairy past the age of 2 or 3 years old. my parents used to give me a lot of dairy as a kid and i grew up with a lot of problems with allergies, asthma, and frequent visits to the ER because of stomach ailments.. i even ended up with cysts which i believe was from all the dairy from my childhood. the stupid ass doctors finally once i was in my teens and after almost monthly visits to the ER figured out i was lactose intolerant DUH!

i stopped drinking milk then started up again after college cause i didn't give a shit about my health anymore.. i kept drinking milk until my to mid 20's then finally started reading and got advice from someone who was a nutrition expert and i quit.. my health has been so much better since.. my asthma is gone and my allergies are so much better. i just wish my parents weren't so naive and didn't always have to have 2 gallons of milk sitting in the fridge all the time, they couldn't put 2+2 together for all those years i had to spend the night in the ER

an Italian from NY? thats rare bro.. haha jk..

I am medittarean too bro and us, africans, and asians have no shot at digesting dairy past the age of 2 or 3 years old. my parents used to give me a lot of dairy as a kid and i grew up with a lot of problems with allergies, asthma, and frequent visits to the ER because of stomach ailments.. i even ended up with cysts which i believe was from all the dairy from my childhood. the stupid ass doctors finally once i was in my teens and after almost monthly visits to the ER figured out i was lactose intolerant DUH!

i stopped drinking milk then started up again after college cause i didn't give a shit about my health anymore.. i kept drinking milk until my to mid 20's then finally started reading and got advice from someone who was a nutrition expert and i quit.. my health has been so much better since.. my asthma is gone and my allergies are so much better. i just wish my parents weren't so naive and didn't always have to have 2 gallons of milk sitting in the fridge all the time, they couldn't put 2+2 together for all those years i had to spend the night in the ER

How do you do without cheese though? That's gonna be impossible for me.

How do you do without cheese though? That's gonna be impossible for me.

if 5% of your diet has some dairy its fine man. a little cheese, a whey protein shake here and there is fine. if i go out on a date and the girl wants to get some ice cream...a couple spoons of it won't kill you.

its when 30 or 40%+ of your diet is dairy is when you run into major problems. when you have a bowl of ice cream every night or eat pizza everyday for lunch thats a major no-no

The unsweetened almond milk I drink has 30 calories per 8 ounces and zero carbs (meaning also zero sugar obviously). There is one gram of protein and 2.5 grams of healthy unsaturated fats.

Top Bottom