Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm got expensiveeee

noodles1010

Just looked on The site to pick up some stuff... Good lord... Shit that used to be 45.00 is now 70... What the hell did they do start casting the bottles In Gold leaf?! 58.00 for a bottle of bridge?! 74.00 for n2guard!!!??? The supports are more than the gear! Jeez. I likes the old look with the old prices. That's just too expensive even after the discounts. It's a shame to. They make good stuff...

Yea bro.. I'm not gonna trash it cause need2 is cool. I'm taking that the cost of material is going up bro. Inflation doesn't help either. I haven't really bought anything from them for that reason. But of there stuff lasts 30 days and for those prices it's justo too mich

Don't get me wrong. I love Nate. Awesome guy. But money is money. I want to use the products but all together the inflation adds up. Anyone who uses their stuff will tell you, we don't care how it looks, as long as it works.
But for anyone questioning the products their A+

Unfortunately I agree especially as an international customer having to pay shipping on top of that. Transaderm I brought for less than 70 bucks from NTBM and is now 149. Products are great no doubt about that but a bit too expensive for me.

Its all about supply and demand!!! If they only have a few instock and some guy want to pay double the price well then they make more profit!

The whey protein at $60/ 5 lb is a pretty competitive price, and that's before any discount codes.

that is... im talking about the supps.

As far as supply and demand, thats one thing, but then dont claim its for the people and not about money... Granted, we are in business to make money, but when you literally bump prices by 15% over night, thats excessive... 5% is cost inflation...

Just looked on The site to pick up some stuff... Good lord... Shit that used to be 45.00 is now 70... What the hell did they do start casting the bottles In Gold leaf?! 58.00 for a bottle of bridge?! 74.00 for n2guard!!!??? The supports are more than the gear! Jeez. I likes the old look with the old prices. That's just too expensive even after the discounts. It's a shame to. They make good stuff...

Agreed its costly but good product. Gas is thru the roof, everything food.... Its not just need2 its everything look at a Toyota Tacoma everthing is expensive were not in the 80's anymore min wadge isnt 4.25 either so will just gotta deal with it.

Prices on n2guard are back to normal... Indulge my friends. Lmao... Funny how that happened. Do I dare say hcgenerate too :x lmao

Top Bottom