Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm got expensiveeee

I have an amazing peanut butter crunch recipe, mix 2 scoops with 50ml low fat milk until the texture is smooth but thick, pour the contents into a muffin paper cup sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Put it in the freezer for 45 min, take it out and take off the muffin cup, then take 1/2 cup raw oats and cover the protein muffin in it. Your welcome bros, tastes FUCKIN good, along with 6 egg whites and this is my breakfast/pre workout meal everyday

I have an amazing peanut butter crunch recipe, mix 2 scoops with 50ml low fat milk until the texture is smooth but thick, pour the contents into a muffin paper cup sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Put it in the freezer for 45 min, take it out and take off the muffin cup, then take 1/2 cup raw oats and cover the protein muffin in it. Your welcome bros, tastes FUCKIN good, along with 6 egg whites and this is my breakfast/pre workout meal everyday

sounds deliciious man.

i am so happy to have a 5 lb bag of pb crunch and cinna bun

I got a 5 pounder of cinnabun on the way, ive always wanted to create a cinnamon protein recipe but using vanilla protein and cinnamon never works. Ive had a sample of cinnabun and my God it tastes good, stay tuned ill have an amazing recipe once i get it

I just got my cinnabun. Holy good god! I'm buying 2 more. Best protien ever. I feel guilty drinking it cause it tasted too good to be legit lol

I just got my cinnabun. Holy good god! I'm buying 2 more. Best protien ever. I feel guilty drinking it cause it tasted too good to be legit lol

The surprising part is how good it tastes in water! No other protein ive ever had tasted even edible when mixed with water

Phytoserms has to be the most over priced supplement in the history of mankind. 147 for a month????!!!! I would like to try it sometime but bogo would be the only way I would consider it. Would still feel ripped off but would try it then

I picked up so muscle replenisher and boy that sure taste like shit! I'm a little jealous that u guys scored on the good tasting stuff

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

i need to try almond milk... always hear about it.

i use skim. I need to keep up with the times.

Whats the benefits of almond milk? just lower cals?

skim milk is just sugar and liquid bro... really no benefit to someone bulking or cutting.. you could just mix some sugar up in a gallon of water and you would get the same benefit

Top Bottom