Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm got expensiveeee

Nice deal!

I do hope this sup forum becomes less biased and therefore more useful.

It has been a joke lately. Only trying to sell products.

My recent visits to this forum have only been for a laugh.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Nice deal!

Brother - people come to these forums to learn from other about their cycles, getting great results and staying safe. Part of that is acquiring products to take to help their progress along.

The sponsor's products that are promoted here, were designed by guys like the ones here, who wanted something VERY different in their supplements than what the mainstream was making and decided to roll up their sleeves and make it for the community.

The forum is only "bias" because the guys who try the products all agree are the best they ever used. All reviews are allowed nothing is censored as long as it is honest The community has spoken!

-BRR

NTBM are not expensive at all. the whey went up a few bucks in price because everytime we would get in a new shipment it would get sold out overnight and people would bitch, so we raise the price so people STOP HOGGING up all the best flavors. and people still bitch about it. try finding a whey out there with 2g of sugar per serving and no fillers in it that tastes great and is addicting like WTBM. you can't!!

if you want to buy soy and sugar filled supps from gnc or mao-mart shipped in from china that pretty much won't do anything for you than you are doing yourself a huge dis-service.

LEARN TO READ INGREDIENTS PEOPLE. a burger from mcdonalds costs less than a burger made from scratch for a reason. its the ingredients!!

add to that free shipping which nobody else out there does unless you are lucky and order during an amazon promotion or something.. and then on top of that you get 15-25% using the code.

Nice deal!

you have 74 posts and the majority of them are bashing sponsors even though you have never even tried them. maybe you should find another board like bodybuilding.com who caters to young newbs and sells $22 supplements with the first 2 ingredients soy and sugar

Guys,

To show some love...

Here is a 25% OFF code good only until tomorrow Midnight:

Olympia-25

;) Cause we love ya!

Now stop botching about the prices, the stuff NTBM makes costs a fortune to make and that is why the prices are high. You go Supp fact to Supp fact with most brands and you will see the VALUE in the NTBM line.

25% off, till tomorrow Midnight, this is to welcome N2 Slin back in stock!

Ask and you shall receive.
That's awesome. Can't ask for more than that.
Big Rick, we never got to speak before. That's a hell of a solution. Ill be putting my order together.
Thank you

Just got n2slin, cinnamon bun wtbm, 2 bottles of n2guard...
I'm a happy noodles. :)
Anyone used n2slin? I never used it before but sounds great

Just noticed Whey to build muscle contains soy protein concentrate. Interesting, but I'm ok with it. Definitely taking advantage of the discount.

Has anyone tried the egg nog flavor?

^^^ never tried egg nog protein or egg nog that they give people on the holidays but i would imagine if you like egg nog you would like the protein flavored egg nog.

I will tell you the ones i've tried, i like to change up the flavors because I get bored every month with the same ones:

cake batter (maybe the best flavor of all but it doesn't sell in 5 pound bags right now, i got it as a sample)
choc fudge (if you are a choc lover you will like this one, I am not a big choc person)
pb crunch (one of my favs, rarely stays in stock everyone hogs this one.. if you like those peanut butter cups you will like this one)
cinnabun (tastes like cinnabun, maybe too sweet for me)
ice cream sandwich (got this last month for the first time and liked it, has little pieces of black sandwich in them)
rocky road (liked this flavor, i heat it up and it tastes like hot cocoa)
banana (this is the one for guys who like neutral flavors, tastes like a banana and won't make you think you are drinking anything too sweet if you know what i mean)

interested in mixing the strawberry with the ice cream sandwich, cake batter, or rocky road.. i bet it would taste like a strawberry milkshake and bring back memories of when i used to drink those strawberry milkshakes as a kid.

if you mix any of these flavors with rice or almond milk the taste is amazing.. i usually mix with plain water though because I want to cut down on my cals

Top Bottom