Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm got expensiveeee

Steve

If you use the vanilla flavored unsweetened almomd milk by silk it is only 30 cals per 8 ounces with no carbs.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

They just had a nice 25% off sale today, took advantage of it and saved like $85 off my order, there is always 15% codes floating around and just wait until you see what NTBM has in store for all of us in 2013...shit is going to get epic, that is all I can say :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Just noticed Whey to build muscle contains soy protein concentrate. Interesting, but I'm ok with it. Definitely taking advantage of the discount.

Has anyone tried the egg nog flavor?

My blend is 60 percent whey isolate, 30 percent whey concentrate, and 10 percent soy.. A perfect blend for getting great protein into the body that taste bomb , mixes almost perfect and goes down like drinking candy.. When we do anything we do it the best way we can..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on bridge right now and I feel like shitting a bag of skittles...pure magic {+_+} ;) <° °> :-]

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Anyone that has used ntbm and compared it to other companies can easily tell the difference in so many aspects... There are a lot of companies that claim to have similar products that do similar things but they always seem to fall short and yet ntbm still reigns supreme... A lot of places "claim" to have the same types of ingredients etc... but how do they continuously fall short? The results and the feedback speaks for itself... I would NEVER back any product that did not do what is claimed... That's not the way I operate... I support ntbm so much because of the consistency of the product and the result... You also need to factor in the free shipping, the constant promotions and the continuous work that is involved in not only improving products but the formulating of new products... Its a never ending process that goes on within the company that continues to lead to the constant success of many of you... Ntbm is innovative and consistent... These are two things that are very hard to find... Sometimes prices need to be raised because costs are raised... Have you ever gone to the store and one week eggs are more expensive than they were the last week and may stay that way for some time and then out of nowhere they may fall... This holds true for all products... Its called supply and demand... Its also called importing and exporting... A simple class of economics can teach us all how this pertains to the entire business world... The more we understand and grasp these facts, the more we can understand pricing and business in general... A superior product is always going to cost more because the cost in formulating it with higher quality essentials is going to cost more... Rarely will you find a superior product that is cheaper than its competitors because the raw materials used in creating such a product cost more... The time and effort to be consistent with each and every product made is costly... This is simple business 101 and we need to keep these things in mind... You are getting a superior product and to me, when I am putting things into my body, I want consistency and quality and am always willing to pay a bit extra to get this... Anyone that shops at whole foods or places of that nature always pay more but they are paying for the quality... It is worth it in every regard just as it is with your supplements... NTBM will continue producing with consistency and quality and everyone that cares about this will continue to stay loyal and continue to get the results they are looking for... Just keep all of this in mind...

I pay $38 for whey isolate premium protein from Sam's Club. Muscle Tech brand for 5lbs.

Sam's club is walmart bro. one of the most evil companies out there.. go to one and look at the people who shop there and see what they look like.. there is a reason for that.. cheap ingredients = cheap food

you gotta know what you are buying, read the ingredients..

more than half of the ingredients in it are just fillers. so you are buying maybe 2 pounds of protein and 3 pounds of shit that frankly isn't good for you. so are you sure that you are getting a deal? in reality you are getting ripped off. you should take it back and ask for your money back. it probably cost them $4 to make that tub and they sold it to you for a $34 markup. it even warns on the label 'may contain sulfites'.. you know that crummy feeling in your stomach you get after drinking it? yeah those are the sulfites. might as well stick your head down a toilet bowl into a sewer and take a big whiff, you would get the same benefits.

Well with this sale goin on no one in this thread can say anything anymore. Can't ask for more than 25%.
Go get it guys...

I literally bought a Sarms stack + support this weekend. Look at the cost:

2 bottles Ostarine
1 bottle S4

2 bottles HCGenerate = $150
Whey protein = 60
2 bottles bridge = 120
daa = 20
creatine = 40
postcycle/unleashed = 150
Gear = 50

$1,000 bucks pretty much, although i used to spend quite a bit on stuff that barely works or doesnt work aat all (CLA, BCAA's etc). The stack better be worth it, looking at it in these terms i now see i spent a lot, which is a good thing only in the sense that the products are high quality and it will make me work out like an animal in the gym because i wont want to waste any days during the 8 weeks

Sam's club is walmart bro. one of the most evil companies out there.. go to one and look at the people who shop there and see what they look like.. there is a reason for that.. cheap ingredients = cheap food

you gotta know what you are buying, read the ingredients..

more than half of the ingredients in it are just fillers. so you are buying maybe 2 pounds of protein and 3 pounds of shit that frankly isn't good for you. so are you sure that you are getting a deal? in reality you are getting ripped off. you should take it back and ask for your money back. it probably cost them $4 to make that tub and they sold it to you for a $34 markup. it even warns on the label 'may contain sulfites'.. you know that crummy feeling in your stomach you get after drinking it? yeah those are the sulfites. might as well stick your head down a toilet bowl into a sewer and take a big whiff, you would get the same benefits.
Honestly anyone reading this should listen up, in my personal experience with the cheap ass brand muscle tech, i tried their dextrose creatine supplement, i was vomiting so badly after i got back from the gym it was the first time in my life i thought i was going to die (Srs)

Top Bottom