Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm got expensiveeee

skim milk is just sugar and liquid bro... really no benefit to someone bulking or cutting.. you could just mix some sugar up in a gallon of water and you would get the same benefit

I'm a big supporter of almond milk (I use it for my shakes), but this statement isn't true. Skim milk has 9 grams of protein per 8 ounce serving. That's not just sugar and water.

I'm a big supporter of almond milk (I use it for my shakes), but this statement isn't true. Skim milk has 9 grams of protein per 8 ounce serving. That's not just sugar and water.

Lol ya wtf?? Just sugar and water? Steve... You know that isn't true as well as I do. No disrespect.

Last edited:
I probably get a third of my protein and easily half of my calories from milk. Always have. It has done me pretty well. I don't know where all these myths about milk come from but they aren't true. Just sayin'...

Yeah, I'm gonna have to jump on the bandwagon of disagreement with skim milk being worthless. I've been lifting for 12 years now, and milk has always been a staple in my diet. At some points, I used to drink an entire gallon, but anymore these days, I'll at least have it in the morning with my cereal, and also mixed with my post-workout shake. Currently sitting at 6'0" 230, and (LEGITIMATELY) single-digit b/f.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to jump on the bandwagon of disagreement with skim milk being worthless. I've been lifting for 12 years now, and milk has always been a staple in my diet. At some points, I used to drink an entire gallon, but anymore these days, I'll at least have it in the morning with my cereal, and also mixed with my post-workout shake. Currently sitting at 6'0" 230, and (LEGITIMATELY) single-digit b/f.

Milk fks my body up! I think I'm allergic. I fart for hours after one glass. As long as I ditch dairy I'm perfectly fine. Weird

Top Bottom