Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

norabols from mass quanities is the real deal

jellyman01

i just finished off my bottle of norabol`s from mass quanities....went from 6`2 215 to 6`2 225 and dropped from 17% bf to 11%.....the strength gains were great and if i were you guys i would atleast give it a try....it makes ya lean while on good diet...arms went from 16-17 1/4 whil eon them...thanx George for a good product

Ive heard this can give sides of AS? Im assuming one would have to take the NOLVA and CLOMID and stuff if doing these???

Did u notice any sides from this???

STUBS

Stubby if you're taking within the recommended dosage of any PH the chance of getting serious sides are quite low, no I dont think you need clomid .. PH are just PH, they're much weaker than the real thing, whoever tells you that they promote sides as much and as bad as AS, they either lie or are full of something..esp. for nordione...i wouldn't even considered putting it into the 'strong' category of PH, but do worry about gyno since it's dione form...stake it with Di-Indolin if that's what u're concerned about, that'll do the trick.

Re: hmm?

billyde said:
No increase in your height? I'm gonna hold off until I see somebody put on a half foot.
cheers

Norabol adds three inches to your manhood too!

Just kidding!;)

donutglazer said:
One of the mods giving the impression that it was a waste of money.

Unfortunately, we had a guy impersonate member Karson spelling his name Karsen. He had been banned before for posting racial slurs and harassing a female member.

He came on the boards and started making up stuff that moderators were supposedly saying as well as causing all kinds of other trouble.

This said, I would welcome any constructive criticism from our moderators and members. I have always gotten a great deal of help from both our knowledgeable members and moderators when designing Mass Quantities supplements, and as always, it is much appreciated.

I don't doubt that this is a great product, but to say that after one bottle one would gain 10 lbs of weight while shedding 6% bodyfat is just plain rediculous... Let's use some math here bros... he started off at:

215lbs with 17% bodyfat, which means he has 179.45lb of lean mass with 36.55lb of fat...

after 1 bottle..

225lbs with 11% bf... which means he now has 200.25lb of lean mass and only 24.75lb of fat....

excuse me, but WOW!!!!!!!!!

that means.... he has put on 20.8lb of lean mass...

AND

lost 11.8lb of fat..

HMMMMMMM>.. can anyone honestly claim that these are LEGITIMATE figures? HUH? CAN ANYTHING ON EARTH BUILD MUSCLE AND CUT FAT LIKE THIS?!?!?!?! maybe a combination of 500mg sust, 50mg winny ED, 400mg EQ, and tons of clen, t3, and DNP for a cycle of 6-8 weeks.... this guy's done this with ONE freaking bottle of some SUPPLEMENT?!?!?!? excuse me but BULLSHIT... yeah.. .it's easy to blind the eye just throwing out figures, it's quite another when I put math to it, isn't it huh?!?!?!?!?!? now say again with a straight face that you made THESE type of gains with one freaking bottle of some natural shit..

john

thanks for doing the math there, some of us are too lazy to figure it out. I had said I had gained over 15 pounds while taking 1-ad over the last two months but I don't think i've lost a pound of fat. certainly haven't lost anything on my waist. it may be interesting to see if i can maintain lean mass while cutting fat with this supplement. I have learned no matter what supplement you take (except aas) if ya don't lift you won't gain diddly squat. You might maintain however a wee bit longer but sooner or later, you gotta pick up that dang barbell again.

Top Bottom