Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

norabols from mass quanities is the real deal

HMMMMMMM>.. can anyone honestly claim that these are LEGITIMATE figures? HUH? CAN ANYTHING ON EARTH BUILD MUSCLE AND CUT FAT LIKE THIS?!?!?!?! maybe a combination of 500mg sust, 50mg winny ED, 400mg EQ, and tons of clen, t3, and DNP for a cycle of 6-8 weeks.... this guy's done this with ONE freaking bottle of some SUPPLEMENT?!?!?!? excuse me but BULLSHIT... yeah.. .it's easy to blind the eye just throwing out figures, it's quite another when I put math to it, isn't it huh?!?!?!?!?!? now say again with a straight face that you made THESE type of gains with one freaking bottle of some natural shit..

john
Ha your wrong! you forgot the miracle 1-/4" addition to his arms. I remember reading in Arnolds book he was happy when he could add an 1/2 or 1 inch per month. If only he'd known about prohormones, he'd be a much better body builder.... hehehehe
I bet he went from squatting 105 to 704 or sets of 25 also, butt to calf even!

This one time at band camp.. we all took norabol, and some 1 - Ad then we all increased our bench by 300 pounds, one handed it was really cool man!
You da man George!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we would all agree that most people are really guessing when they make claims about their percent bodyfat, both before and after a cycle. And I too was so impressed with these gains from one bottle of Norabol that I made the post earlier about it increasing the size of one's manhood too. :)

This said, there is no doubt in my mind that jellyman01 did make a dramatic change in his physique even from one bottle. His math may not be perfect, but I appreciate his support and would encourage others to give Norabol a try.

Top Bottom