Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New York to effectively ban McDonald’s

best post ever, i love this

this ^^^^^ bunch of liberal, faggot-ass, cocksuckers in new york...wtf am i saying?? they're everywhere. my kids aren't allowed to have salt or butter on their vegetables at school...my girls are 5'8" tall and a size 0 and my son has veins in his goddamn abs and because these fat fucking kids and their worthless fucking parents can't control their own goddamn selves, my kids have to eat tasteless fucking food???? wtf happened to this once great country???

i'm fucking sick to death with all this fucking liberal, save the world fucking horseshit! you're gay?? you like burying your face in a pillow and getting plowed in the ass??? GOOD FOR YOU...I DON'T GIVE A SHIT...BUT FUCK YOUR GAY MARRIAGE...AND FUCK ANY ASSHOLE THAT WON'T SAY THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE...AND FUCK ANYONE OFFENDED BY CHRISTMAS AND ANY OTHER RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY...AND FUCK ANYONE OFFENDED BY PRAYING.

you don't like it??? move your motherfucking ass to california, get together with your non-traditional fucking friends, line up along the fucking border, everyone bring a pry bar, stick it in the ground and then pull real hard until you detach your goddamn self from the rest of the country.

you all know who you are.

you may kindly go fuck yourselves.

Whoever does is an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom