Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B

BronzedGoddess

Hello ladies! I've been following this Discussion Board for a while; so I finally became a memeber. Anyways.......

I'm 22, 5'7, 130. My body fat is around 16% (my best was 12%). My main goal for the next 5-6 months is to put on as much muscle as I can without gaining a huge amount of fat to go along with it. The hardest part is watching my abs slowly disappear.....striations in my shoulders become non-existent. Boo Hoo! At this point in my life I am not concidering AS. Who knows what I'll do later on in life but right now I want to take my body as far as I can naturally because maybe I'll be satisfied with that (yeah right).

My workout split is M-ARMS, T- Cardio W-Shoulders, Th Cardio, F-Back, S-Legs. I work abs and lower back on T & Th. I don't work chest because I'm getting an Augmentation under the muscle in December. However, Ann told me she has the same procedure and she works her chest. I think I'll stick with Push ups and Dips.

Diet. This is the hard part. Sometimes I'm just not very hungry but I'm trying to take in atleast 2200 calories. I'll post my diet tomorrow of what I ate all day long.

Supplements. Creatine, glutamine, multi-vitamin extra vitamins C, E & B-vitamins also use Nitro-Tech and Met-Rx.

Lifestyle. Very stressful. I can't stop breaking out, yuck! Anyways thats another post, don't wanna overstay my welcome on my first post over here. Whatever advice y'all can give me I will appreciate it. BTW, my pic is over @ "pictures of women" under : me.......please be nice. Critique, critique, critique!

Thanks,
Carolyn

Welcome girl !!

Post your diet soon, and you will receive lots of good advice.(my diet is too yo yo to hand out any advice in this field)

I just work my chest normally ; took the required amount of time off after the surgery, but have not backed off from it. I want those muscles nice and strong to hold them new twins up ;)
Dips and pushups are most great for that area.

Are you getting your tricep exercises in??

Eat lots of protein, and lift heavy. Your pics look great. The creatine should help and get you looking pumped up .

I know you will get lots of good info on here, and keep up your awesome work girl.

welcome girl!

Sounds good to me, i saw your pics and I you look great girl! I would have to agree with Ann though, work that chest! Youve got great legs!

And eat eat eat! I know its hard :)

Welcome:) You need to work chest....wait for at least 4 weeks after surgery but dont neglect that body part. Read, learn and apply...You will get tons of good infor from here...look forward to hearing more from you!

Top Bottom