Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help rehabbing a pathetic cardio system

ok, i admit i have done jack shit with cardio for years, but i was young and had a fast metabolism so it never meant that i gained any signifigant weight...metabolism is still pretty fast but thats not the problem...i am having trouble lifting weights now and cardio is to blame. I'm lifting a lot more now than i ever have in my life thanks to my good buddy sustanon but now i get serverly winded and cant really continue very well past that point b/c it takes a LONG TIME to recover, my heart rate is much faster than it should be for my age (24yrs) but i have lead a very sedentary life up until the begining of this year so its no suprise. I need to get into better overall shape cardiovascularly in order to improve anymore b/c this problem is really hampering my weight training rather badly. so HELP...i need suggestions on what i should do...i have started running 1 mile at b/w 5.5 and 6.3 miles per hour but i dont know if that is a good idea...in high school football they kicked the summer laziness and poor conditioning out of us with two-a-day practices where they ran us till we puked...i have memories of constantly sore muscles and PAIN and more PAIN...GOD I MISS THOSE DAYS!!! Anyway the point i meant to make was to ask for advice on what type of cardio routine i should adopt to radically change my cardiovascular fitness...at my gym they blew smoke up my ass about walking briskly for a month...i have neither the time nor the patience to walk for a freaking month...so i ask you all since you obviously have interest in bodybuilding more so than say marathon running...HELP ME PLEASE!!!:D

The best way is to slowly up the time of your session from 10 to 25 minutes.

When you've reached that at a comfortable intensity start to increase the intensity of your cardio, but keep the total time constant.

Once you've increased your intentisty start to do small sprints equally diveded over the time you are doing the cardio but DO NOT STOP after the sprints, just drop down to your current intensity level.

Repeat until you are satisfied.

Also, try mountain walking, that's a real sport, or sled dragging :)

I only do my mind numbing cardio on a life fitness eclipse skiwalking mumbjo jumbo thing, gets the blood running properly in my whole system.

yeah for 16 years ive done no cario, then when i signed up for the gym i started it was hard, i started each day with 10-15 minutes, gradually i increased it and now i can do a good 30-40 minutes without a prob. :D

~WizKid :kaioken:

Top Bottom