Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

loving masteron on this stack, but need help

Zaldeo

I’m doing test 250mgs per week. Added in masterone prop at 500mgs a week. Loving what’s happening my vascularity is getting better in my muscles are hardening up and I’m getting tighter.
I need help at deciding what I should do going forward as I’m on week five and I don’t want to pin mast prop daily for 5 more weeks.
Should I switch to mast E or should I just stop the mast after 2 more weeks?

you dont need to pin it daily... every other day is just fine.. i would not switch to a longer ester this far into the cycle.. you can easily just stop it after 6-8 weeks anyway but thats up to you... i mean, you can stop anytime you want but to get the most out of it, 8 weeks would be the point to where you would consider stopping

I’m doing test 250mgs per week. Added in masterone prop at 500mgs a week. Loving what’s happening my vascularity is getting better in my muscles are hardening up and I’m getting tighter.
I need help at deciding what I should do going forward as I’m on week five and I don’t want to pin mast prop daily for 5 more weeks.
Should I switch to mast E or should I just stop the mast after 2 more weeks?
keep using the masteron for 12 weeks total dont stop

just finished the cycle with the Mast do it three times a week

Top Bottom