Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help ASAP!

15yroldinNY

Ok guys, I need some advice. I am 15 years old(just turned it) and I am about to go on the JV football team. I can workout for 2 months until camp starts. I am 5'8 160. I am going to start taking Met-rx protein shake and creatine serum(I know, I know, I have a read). Should I take anything else? Cut back on anything? What should my diet be? I am not very flexibile with food. I eat breakfast or a bagel every morning. I am looking to be able to rep 175 in 2 months, right know I can only rep 115.(Please dont hack on me :) I tested myself at someones house. I am also looking for ideas to improve my 40 time. I want to get sub 4.9
Thanks!

Fuck the creatine. Eat like there is no tomorrow. You wanna grow? Well thats the ticket. No secret at all, just EAT BIG!

As far as training goes, stick to your basics: Bench, deadlift, squat and power cleans.

Train 3 days a week, Monday, Wed. Friday! Let your body rest, get a good 8 hours of sleep a night.

You are 15 so your metabolism is like a turbo right now. Keep eating, dont worry about any types of supplements like creatine or protein. GO to McDonalds. I'm not fuckin with you.

Train hard, eat big and grow.

I got to turn into a lean mean tackling machine. No Mcdonalds bro ;)
Anyways, Protein is 100% safe. I still need to shed some fat also.

Bro I know protein is safe but you really dont need it at your age. You have to understand that your metabolism is crazy right now. I cant stop you from taking it but I am giving you the best advise I can. Take it from me. i wish i was taught like this at your age. You will be a tackling machine if you train hard and bring your strength up. Whats your diet look like now?

I am not really on a diet right now. It sucks that my dad owns a fuckin resteraunt ;(.
Any suggestions for a kid like me? Anything is appreciated. Thank You.

Well like I said all I can do is give you some advise. I am a competitive Bodybuilder and not a football player but try this.

Try to get in 4 to 5 meals a day:
meal 1 3 eggs(whole) bagel, juice
meal 2 roastbeef sandwich and glass of Milk
meal 3 What ever is for dinner
meal 4 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

Just eat. Really. you will see a difference and your strength should increase. Also run, that will help with your 40 time and keep you in shape for football. Drink a shit load of water. And go to your dad's resturant and eat till he throws you out and on the way out get me some gift certificates:D

Like I said this is only advise. 15 is still young so be careful. Seriously, dont hurt yourself. Enjoy life now while you still can and play your ass off!

You live in Upstate Gullie? I can eat that kind of food. The eggs are suppose to be the white shit right? Time for me to learn how to make eggs ! LOL, plus normally I have bagels with...CREAM CHEESE!

Another question, how is cereal for you? I love like kix or cheerios with milk. I eat like 4 bowls while I am reading the paper in the morning. Is this bad?

As far as the eggs, eat the whole thing, yellow and white. Yeha the bagels and cream cheese are cool just dont get nuts witht he cream cheese.

Eggs are easy to make bro. Crack them in a bowl. scramble them up and throw them in a frying pan.

No I dont live upstate I live down in Long Island about 30 minutes form the city.

I can't believe Gullie said "Bro I know protein is safe but you really dont need it at your age. You have to understand that your metabolism is crazy right now. "
At age 15 there is no doubt that you are growing. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GROW W/O PROTEIN? And how does Gullie now what your metabolism is? Just because you're 15 doesn't mean you can eat a 10,000 calorie/day diet and stay lean. I understand that being 15 limits your choice to food (ie needeing to eat what is served for dinner, no $ for supplements, etc). What you need to follow is a diet that is nutrient compact (unlike McDonalds) and free from empty calories. Do some research and find out what your maintaince daily calorie level is. If you want to lose weight- subtract from that total. To gain weight- add to it. Use only those supplements that will help you obtain a well balanced diet. Met-rx is ok (expensive, but ok). If you need to supplement protein to get a well balanced diet, do it. Don't waste your $ on every pill, powder, or liquid that claims will help you get the best body, because most of them won't. In short, look at your diet and determine if it is well balanced. If not change it by subtracting those foods that you know are bad for you, and if needed use a protein supplement. Do your own research as to how many calories your body needs, start with a nutrition book from your school library.
Here is some general advice about this board: Before blindly accepting advice from someone, read some of their other posts to see if they know what they are talking about (no,I'm not saying that gullie is an unreliable source of info). For instance, I see people more than willing to post advice about why a certain back routine is wrong, then post a thread for help with their own shoulder routine (for example). Use your own logic and common sense to determine if a source is reliable.

Top Bottom