Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a four day workout routine

Like JK said, with the split you first said, you will train shoulders right after a rest day, so you will be pretty fresh, and if you hit them first when you work out, I dont really think you need to train them twice, and if anything, just take rear delts and add them to your chest day as well

mon chest/rear delts
tue legs/lower back
thurs Shoulders/ back
fri Bi's and Tri's

you kinda left out traps, forearms, and lower back but maybe you dont want to hit them directly

TRUEsoldier said:
Like JK said, with the split you first said, you will train shoulders right after a rest day, so you will be pretty fresh, and if you hit them first when you work out, I dont really think you need to train them twice, and if anything, just take rear delts and add them to your chest day as well

mon chest/rear delts
tue legs/lower back
thurs Shoulders/ back
fri Bi's and Tri's

you kinda left out traps, forearms, and lower back but maybe you dont want to hit them directly

I like...........

M - Chest,abs,calves
T - Back
W - off
Th - Delts,traps
Friday- Legs
Sat - arms
Sunday - off

JKurz1 said:
I like...........

M - Chest,abs,calves
T - Back
W - off
Th - Delts,traps
Friday- Legs
Sat - arms
Sunday - off

I like that split too, but he has only 4 days, I dont see how people get a full body trained intensly in only 4 days a week, but whatever works, I love the gym, so the more the marrier :p

TRUEsoldier said:
I like that split too, but he has only 4 days, I dont see how people get a full body trained intensly in only 4 days a week, but whatever works, I love the gym, so the more the marrier :p

You train more than 4 days a week ?

Anthrax said:
You train more than 4 days a week ?

fuck yea, its all about intensity, I like to ache all the time!! :chomp:

I train 5 days now, I was training 6 days a week, but coupled with 12 hour work days 6 days a week, my body had no time to recover, so I dropped back to 5 days a week

TRUEsoldier said:

mon chest/rear delts
tue legs/lower back
thurs Shoulders/ back
fri Bi's and Tri's

dude, this is the split for me! finally... wats the diff between lower back exercises and upper back? squats lower back? deads?

I would think you could do more frequency than this. You can train 4x a week Westside style, hitting all the muscles twice a week while significantly increasing strength and explosive ability. I'd say that's the way to go.

Monday
Incline Bench
Row
Curl

Tuesday
Front Squat
Good Morning
Calf Raise

Thursday
Dip
Overhead Press
Supinated chinup

Friday
Leg Press
Romanian deadlift
Calf Raise

This isn't an ideal schedule but hey, you'll be hitting everything twice a week instead of once.

debaser: have you ever used that? or you just guessing? I really like the way that looks on paper.. might switch to that NOW ive been doing full body routines and need a break

K your Way

at the moment i do this:
monday: back and biceps
tuesday: chest and triceps
wednesday: shoulders
thursday: legs
everyday: abs

The reasoning behind this is that working the first muscle group uses the second muscle group as a secondary and helps warm the second muscle up. i.e bench press hits chest but also involves the triceps and so forth. Hope this helps!

Top Bottom