Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a four day workout routine

massiverocky

Just got a gym membership.. :three: will be able to train monday, tuesday, thursday friday and eat like a fat man at thanksgiving. :chomp: Will train everything but i was wondering on wat days to do wat. Was thinkin bout pairing back and legs, chest and tris, shoulders and bis.. but this leaves me with one day free... any suggestions guys on wat you do or best works for u on a 4 day training week? :bigbuck:

Maybe something like this:

Day 1:Triceps/Biceps
Day 2: Back/Shoulders
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Chest

Thats probabally what Id do if I had to split my routine into 4 days only. You can also mix in some of your rest days between the training days, that way you dont stay out of the gym 3 consecutive days. Hope that helps

I do:

mon-chest/front delts
tues-back/rear+side delts
wed-off
thur-legs
fri-bi's/tri's
sat-off
sun-off

WalkingBeast said:
Maybe something like this:

Day 1:Triceps/Biceps
Day 2: Back/Shoulders
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Chest

Thats probabally what Id do if I had to split my routine into 4 days only. You can also mix in some of your rest days between the training days, that way you dont stay out of the gym 3 consecutive days. Hope that helps

switch days 1 and 4 around and this would be perfect.

Mondays Chest and back

Tuesdays Legs, Abs, Lowerback (deads)

Wednesday Off

Thursday Biceps, Triceps, Forarms

Friday Off

Saturday Delts and traps

Sunday Off

cwick0 said:
switch days 1 and 4 around and this would be perfect.

That would be real good. I was thinking more along the lines of not taking any days off after the split is completed, but rather mixing the days off inbetween the split. Aslong as there are some rest days off between triceps and chest it should work fine.

alright cool i'm likin the advice so far........

problem...... training shoulders straight after chest day..... would i be hittin my front delts too much? my rear delts are already laggin

would this be betta?
Mon: Chest
Tue: Legs
Thu: back/shoulders
Fri: bis/tris

I really wanna build up my shoulders.. would training them twice be a bad move? then would i have to train back twice? was thinkin bout this possibly:
Mon: back/shoulders
Tue: bis/tris
Thurs:chest/legs
Fri:shoulders/?(back)?

massiverocky said:
alright cool i'm likin the advice so far........

problem...... training shoulders straight after chest day..... would i be hittin my front delts too much? my rear delts are already laggin

would this be betta?
Mon: Chest
Tue: Legs
Thu: back/shoulders
Fri: bis/tris

I really wanna build up my shoulders.. would training them twice be a bad move? then would i have to train back twice? was thinkin bout this possibly:
Mon: back/shoulders
Tue: bis/tris
Thurs:chest/legs
Fri:shoulders/?(back)?
From my experience, training a lagging bodypart on it's own day after a rest day yields the best results.......just my .02

Top Bottom