Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a four day workout routine

massiverocky said:
dude, this is the split for me! finally... wats the diff between lower back exercises and upper back? squats lower back? deads?

theres lots of good ideas here, I would take one and try it for a few weeks, and see how it works for you...maybe you will like more of a westside style, like others suggest, but it depends on you body. As for the lower back/ upper back...huge differnce, your upper back is where alot of your size is of thickness and width, lower back, is where your core-strength lies, and is essential. Without a strong lower back, your whole body will suffer from it. Squats, essential for leg size and strength, dont leave these out, a huge mistake.
Deads, different styles ie. stiff legged, oly style, etc. depends on what you want to focus on. Stiff legged are more for your Hamstrings, while Oly style is for your back.

My work out routine just recently changed to this and I am loving it

Monday: Chest (light and speed), Back (width), Calves
Tuesday: Quads (light and speed), Bi's and Tri's, Abs (lower)
Wednesday off
Thursday: Chest (heavy), Traps, Abs(upper)
Friday: Quads(heavy), Hamstrings, Calves, Lower back
Saturday: Shoulders, Back (thickness), Abs (obliques)
Sunday: Off

this way I hit the big muscle groups (chest, back and quads) twice a week, with only 2-3 days seperating them, and the smaller muscles once a week, becuase they are also helper muscles for the major movements.
I plan on changing it again in about 6 weeks, but probably stick to the same concept, just change days up ya know. I hope all this helped ;)

True, that seems similar to something one would use with Westside. Well, just the concept of heavy and light days, really. Let us know how that goes for you, if you would.

Tom Treutlein said:
True, that seems similar to something one would use with Westside. Well, just the concept of heavy and light days, really. Let us know how that goes for you, if you would.

I track the hole thing in my journal bro!!!!

Top Bottom