Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 Amp...A gift from the Gods

i assure you its not overkill... you only take 4 n2amp and 1.5 scoops of n2kts and its incredible...

as a standalone pre workout, there is nothing stronger and CLEANER than n2amp... just wait bro, the vascularity that comes along with it is a very nice added bonus... i have also tried pretty much every pre workout that has been made and n2amp reigns fucking supreme...

Vascularity is always a plus! So 4 n2amp+1.5 of n2kts > 8 n2amp?

Vascularity is always a plus! So 4 n2amp+1.5 of n2kts > 8 n2amp?

some say yes and some say no... its a great stack bro... i personally think the most energy i got was from 8 n2amp but the stack is really strong as well... its a win win either way... i actually just got my power chews pre workout in the mail today so I will be updating on how those are tomorrow after I get done at the gym...

some say yes and some say no... its a great stack bro... i personally think the most energy i got was from 8 n2amp but the stack is really strong as well... its a win win either way... i actually just got my power chews pre workout in the mail today so I will be updating on how those are tomorrow after I get done at the gym...

Sounds good, keep me posted bro!

Not to jump in on a thread , but took 5 n2amps before my shoulder workout tonight an what a intense workout , I killed that shit like no tommorow, shoulders are burning an veins are popping!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Hey sent it to me a few months back. But bro honestly, I haven't tried a lot of their products. But I'll tell you, this shit is crazy. I won't be going back to any other bullshit powder sold by these large chains. All they like to do is steal people's hard earned money. Fuck that shit. I rather pay for something that I know works.

Btw the delivery was nuts too haha. Even though it was a free sample, it was at my door in like 2 days I think!

Yeah I'm definitely going to order some of this stuff up. I'm in college also and summer classes have set me back some $$ so I needto watch my pennies. But as soon as I have the funds I'm ordering up a bottle. So far I have tried 7 NTBM products and gotten good results from them all. And yes the shipping speed is sick haha!

Not to jump in on a thread , but took 5 n2amps before my shoulder workout tonight an what a intense workout , I killed that shit like no tommorow, shoulders are burning an veins are popping!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Nice!!!

Top Bottom