Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 Amp...A gift from the Gods

Phiba Optik

Hey folks,

I hope I am posting this in the correct section, if not can it please be moved!?

Stats:

206.2 lbs
23 years old
14%bf
6'2

Currently on
Test-e 12 weeks (500mg a week)
(on week 3 right now and talking 0.25 adex EOD)

To give a background, I have bee lifting for 4-5 years now. I have pretty much tried EVERY pre-workout that I could get my hands on, including but not limited to:

-Jack3d
-NOXplode
-Cellucor NO Extreme
-Cellucor C4
-Cellucor M5
-1.M.R
-Ripped Freak
-Dark Matter
-Hemo Rage Ultra Black
-Assault
-Superpump 250
and just straight up caffeine pills.

I was sent this free bottle of N2 Amp from needtogetaas when I responded to his thread a while back (few months). Due to college finals and other shit, I couldn't try it just then. I finally got the chance today. I took 8 pills 45 minutes before working out, and with it I drank some Hawaiian Punch with couple scoops of carbo gainer and creatine in it.

Honestly, I thought to myself, "this shit is garbage..." But I still went to the gym. First set, I start doing some curls. I then moved on to a second set and noticed a feeling that my biceps were about to rip out of my damn skin! It felt like there was lava running inside my arms..! It was such a fucking pump, I felt euphoric haha. I ended up working out for 2 hours and I was still not tired! I was getting insane fucking pumps til the very last set! My arms are fucking wasted, and honestly I haven't had a workout like this for a looooooooong time.

I realized the reason why I was so quick to judge it and call it "garbage" was because I am too used to the damn trash these fucking supplement companies are calling preworkouts. The load their shit up with caffeine and I would get crazy jitters (which I assumed was the sign that the preworkout was 'working'). I literally got no jitters with N2-Amp. It was more like a 'clean' burst of energy. I noticed my mood was elevated and I was smashing my sets like no other. The best part: I DID NOT CRASH. As I'm typing this I am actually doing some online assignments for my summer classes! I feel great and not dead, like with that other shit! I remember when I took Jack3d, I worked my way up to 5 scoops (Even though the recommendation says 3 a day max). I would be burned out in 45 minutes and I would have horrible migraines and an upset stomach.

I want to thank you needtogetaas for hooking me up with this. I didn't know such a product exists and you earned yourself another loyal customer!

Thanks!

**Also note folks, I am NOT a rep and wasn't told to do this by anyone. I can provide screenshots of my private messages with needtogetaas and show the thread in which he offered people free samples. Let me know if you need me to provide this.**

I agree needto is the greatest sent me a bottle of hcgenerate to try , ntbm is the best supps around IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Awesome bro...even better, grab yourself a tub of N2KTS and stack them...4-6 caps N2 Amp and a scoop of N2KTS...insane pumps and focus, being on cycle it will benefit huge...and get you huge bcuz you won't want to stop lifting everything in front of you lol!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I'm sold. I keep hearing about it. I'll call around and see who has it to

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Np, thank you all for this. It's just what I needed to boost my workouts. It's funny too, because unlike other pre workouts,it doesn't hit you suddenly...It creeps up on you and then fucking smacks you in the face!
Btw, do you think combining N2 AMP with N2KTS will be overkill?

Damn! I want a free sample! Haha. Just ran out of my PWO... Now I'm trying to decide whats next. N2amp seems legit.

Damn! I want a free sample! Haha. Just ran out of my PWO... Now I'm trying to decide whats next. N2amp seems legit.

Hey sent it to me a few months back. But bro honestly, I haven't tried a lot of their products. But I'll tell you, this shit is crazy. I won't be going back to any other bullshit powder sold by these large chains. All they like to do is steal people's hard earned money. Fuck that shit. I rather pay for something that I know works.

Btw the delivery was nuts too haha. Even though it was a free sample, it was at my door in like 2 days I think!

Np, thank you all for this. It's just what I needed to boost my workouts. It's funny too, because unlike other pre workouts,it doesn't hit you suddenly...It creeps up on you and then fucking smacks you in the face!
Btw, do you think combining N2 AMP with N2KTS will be overkill?

i assure you its not overkill... you only take 4 n2amp and 1.5 scoops of n2kts and its incredible...

as a standalone pre workout, there is nothing stronger and CLEANER than n2amp... just wait bro, the vascularity that comes along with it is a very nice added bonus... i have also tried pretty much every pre workout that has been made and n2amp reigns fucking supreme...

i assure you its not overkill... you only take 4 n2amp and 1.5 scoops of n2kts and its incredible...

as a standalone pre workout, there is nothing stronger and CLEANER than n2amp... just wait bro, the vascularity that comes along with it is a very nice added bonus... i have also tried pretty much every pre workout that has been made and n2amp reigns fucking supreme...

Yep I also have tried shit loads of pre workouts and n2 amp is the one.

Top Bottom