Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

Thursday - Shoulders

DB press
20 x 15
27.5 x 12
30 x 10 X 3 -

Machine loaded press (plates on each side)
25 x 15
35 x 12
45 x 8 - rest pause - 2
45 x 10 - rest pause twice

Cable lateral raise /SS/ face pulls
5 x 10 /SS/ 27.5 X 3

Front raise /SS/ upright row
20 x 10 per easch X 3

Hey - Pisizzle - this one was tough but nothing compared to your shoulder blaster. I'll do that next week once I'm settled into the new gym :)

Friday, Jan 11th - Back & Tris

Plate loaded pulldown
25 x 10
45 x 12 X 4

Seated row
55 x 15
85 x 12
100 x 6, drop, 70 x 6, drop, 55 x 8

Plate loaded rows
25 x 12
45 x 10 X 2

Lat pulldown /SS/ cable lat pulldown
55 x 15 /SS/ 20 x 12
75 x 12 /SS/ 20 x 10 X 2

Tricep extension
10 x 20 per arm
15 x 12 per arm
15 x 12 per arm, 20 with both

Plate loaded seated tricep
25 x 12 X 3

Cable pushdown
27.5 x 12 X 3

It's good to mix it up. No biggie

Nothing compares to my shoulder workout lol

Monday - Hamstrings & Calves

Hack squat - feet wide & toes pointed
90 x 15
180 x 12 X 2

SLDL
60 x 12 X 3

Laying Hamstring curl
55 x 12
55 x 8, 40 x 5 X 2

Laying hamstring curl - elbows up
30 x 8, 20 x 5
20 x 15 X 2 - slow

Seated hamstring curls /SS/ seated calve
50 x 10 both legs - 35 x 10 singles /SS/ 120 x 15 X 3 sets

Food for today:
1736 cals
F = 33
C = 163
P = 159

Supplements I have been taking:

- Fish oil drink that contains: flaxseed oil, borage oil and algal DHA
- Active woman soft gel multi vitamin
- whey protien
- Vit B - 100mg
- Vit C - 500mg
- Taurine - 1000mg
- Fusion purple K creatine
- Nutrabolics Thermal XTC - pre workout
- Nutrabolics swollen - pre workout
- Nutrabolics anabolic state - during workout
- Nutabolics hemotropin 2XC - at bedtime

Argh.... I had a bad workout last night :( I was super pumped when I went into the gym, and then on the first set I got psyched out. I'm sure this has happened to all of you ladies before, but it was something new to me. When I moved to Alberta, I started out at a really nice gym but it was sooo freaking busy so I changed gyms about a week ago. I have now been training at what is known in town as the steroid gym, I would have to say that about 90% of the people there juice and you just get a good vibe from it when you walk in. I love it there and am happy I made the move, but last night I got the old stare down pretty badly. There is a girl that I have ran into at both gyms, and she's crazy fit, she's super lean and you can tell she's on cycle right now. At the other gym she would always come beside me and do her thing and I didn't really pay too much attention to it. Anyway, last night she noticed me come in and she made it a point to try to psych me out. I started with DB presses, and she walked from the complete opposite side of the gym to about 5 feet behind me and stared at me in the mirror. She did that on 3 of my 5 sets. She was doing lunges on one side of the gym, so I went to the complete opposite side and did machine presses. She would walk over and stare down at me in between her sets. This happened for pretty much my entire workout. During my workout I didn't mention this to my BF, but when I got home I was like what the fuck?? He's the one who said she is probably trying to psych me out. He noticed it all along but wanted me to stay focused.

Anyway, I now that is super long, but I have nothing on her, I'm still getting back into this, my BF is still high, geez... I won't even wear a tank top in this shape, I wear baggy sweaters and ball caps. I don't want her to do this to me every time, what should I do?? Should I compliment her to the point of her thinking she's so great that she leaves me alone, ask her what the fuck her issue is, work my butt off and ignore her? This is my 3rd time running into her, and this isn't just going to go away. I didn't see her doing it to the other 2 girls there, but maybe its because I'm a new face? Please help! I don't want it to get to the point that I say something I shouldn't and end up getting kicked out of this gym.

She's either a douche or she's hitting on you hahahaha

Kidding. But hey, it's possible. What a weirdo. That's just awkward. I'd be like 'uh, can I help you?' But I'm not opposed to confrontation like most, I'm pretty bold. But sounds like that's what it'll take. When I was at my biggest and most cut, I NEVER did that to anyone, and I bet I had more to strut about than she does..

Jeez, what a weirdo!

LOL @ douche. That word makes me laugh.

Where are you at in Alberta?? Alberta is full of little bitches like that. The industry is huge here and there's a lot of "princesses" who think they own the gyms. I'd be inclined to ignore her and make like I didn't even know she existed and if that didn't work, I'd say something to her but I would doubt that would end well. You need to bring Psizzle in to lay the smack down! ;)

Think of this way...she's obviously feeling insecure with you there which is why she needs to put on this show. Which means, you already have the upper hand. I'd be thinking "f you...go ahead and watch if you like". Or something like that...LOL

She's either a douche or she's hitting on you hahahaha

Kidding. But hey, it's possible. What a weirdo. That's just awkward. I'd be like 'uh, can I help you?' But I'm not opposed to confrontation like most, I'm pretty bold. But sounds like that's what it'll take. When I was at my biggest and most cut, I NEVER did that to anyone, and I bet I had more to strut about than she does..

Jeez, what a weirdo!

Yeah it's not her hitting on me, i wouldn't feel awkward if it was that...lol

I don't even think she's bigger than me, she is ripped up but I probably have 30lbs on her.

The more I think about it, the more pissed I get, like it's super fucking rude and I'm probably not the only one she does it to. If it's that noticeable again I will have to say something.

I love that gym because I love watching people strut, and they work so hard they deserve too, but yeah this was weird.

Top Bottom