Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

LOL @ douche. That word makes me laugh.

Where are you at in Alberta?? Alberta is full of little bitches like that. The industry is huge here and there's a lot of "princesses" who think they own the gyms. I'd be inclined to ignore her and make like I didn't even know she existed and if that didn't work, I'd say something to her but I would doubt that would end well. You need to bring Psizzle in to lay the smack down! ;)

Think of this way...she's obviously feeling insecure with you there which is why she needs to put on this show. Which means, you already have the upper hand. I'd be thinking "f you...go ahead and watch if you like". Or something like that...LOL

Did you used to live in Alberta?

I'm in Grande Prairie. I guess I'm just not used to it. I would never notice something like that, but it was beyond obvious.

I may have to hire Psizzle to come lay the law down...lol..

Did you used to live in Alberta?

I'm in Grande Prairie. I guess I'm just not used to it. I would never notice something like that, but it was beyond obvious.

I may have to hire Psizzle to come lay the law down...lol..

I'm actually in Edmonton. So...if you ever come down here, let me know!! We can do a meet up. :)

It does sound pretty extreme and really rude. Play it out and see if she keeps it up maybe. I know a couple of a great women up there who compete in actual bodybuilding at a national level, if you ever need a connection or a familiar face up there or any help with navigating the industry here. But yes, the bikini/ figure categories have skyrocketed here. I used to work backstage at all the shows but couldn't stand most of them. Although...putting oil on the men...good times. :)

I'm actually in Edmonton. So...if you ever come down here, let me know!! We can do a meet up. :)

It does sound pretty extreme and really rude. Play it out and see if she keeps it up maybe. I know a couple of a great women up there who compete in actual bodybuilding at a national level, if you ever need a connection or a familiar face up there or any help with navigating the industry here. But yes, the bikini/ figure categories have skyrocketed here. I used to work backstage at all the shows but couldn't stand most of them. Although...putting oil on the men...good times. :)

I thought you were in Cali... But you're pretty close! I wouldn't mind going to Edmonton to check out a show. If you know of any coming up please let me know!

I just posted in your journal asking how you found the person who is helping you with your diet. Maybe when Im back in shape you can point me to someone in the area?

Thank you for this!

I'm still cracking up. What a tool

Bring your other half with you and have him make a vid when you decide to say something lolol

I'd TOTES show up if I lived...in your country! Haha show some american attitude...shiiiiiiiit

Canadians are just too nice I think. ;)

I'm still cracking up. What a tool

Bring your other half with you and have him make a vid when you decide to say something lolol

I'd TOTES show up if I lived...in your country! Haha show some american attitude...shiiiiiiiit

Canadians are just too nice I think. ;)

She wasn't there last night. When/if she does it again, I will try to get a video and yeah I have to work on that attitude :)

Wednesdayi - back & bis

Seated row
55 x15
70 x 12
85 x 10
100 x 6, drop, 70 x 10, drop, 40 x 15

Plate loaded row (pulling up)
45 x 12
55 x 10 X 2

Plate loaded row (pull down)
45 x 12
55 x 8