Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

I was the biggest and strongest I've ever been. I was on cycle, but that program made all the difference

I'm thinking I may give it a try. I did FST-7 last year and was really happy.

Plus it's the perfect time to start, only 4 days a week instead of 7 will help me from going insane once the resolutioners start

So I did a bit of legs and shoulders last night. I'm going to be changing my program around a little so I will post it when I finish it.

Thanks for the comment on GVT Pisizzle, my BF and I are going to do it for 6 weeks. He did it a few years ago and he had great success with it :)

My problem I'm having right now is I don't know my strength. After having some time off I feel like I have to rebuild it all over, but there are some exercises that I know I can do more. I think the first week or 2 will be trial and error.

Leg Extensions:
50lbs x 20
90 x 10 x 6
110 x 10 x 4 (I had help on the last 2 or 3)

DB Shoulder Press
20 x 20
25 x 10 x 6
30 x 10 x 2
25 x 10 x 2

Seated Hamstring curl
70 x 12 x 3

Seated bent over rear delts DB
12.5 x 12 x 3

Yeah, when I first started that program, the first week was spent experimenting with different weights. Then got down to business week 2

If you need anything don't hesitate. Keep it up

Wednesday Decemeber 19 - Chest and Bi's

Incline Bench (90 secs rest between sets)
45lbs x 20
65lbs x 10 (this was a bit too heavy and I used a spot for the last rep)
60lbx x 10 X 9

BB Curls (90 secs rest bewteen sets)
30lbs x 15
40lbs x 10 X 6
30lbs x 10 X 2
40lbs x 10 X 2 (This got pretty tough at the end and I think I put my back into the last 2)

Incline DB Flye (60 secs rest bewteen sets)
15lbs x 20
17.25lbs x 10 X 3

DB Hammer curls - drops
20lbs x 22
17.25lbs x 16
15lbs x 11

Happy New Year ladies! I hope you all have an amazing 2013, filled with health and happiness!!

I spent NYE taking my measurements and pictures. Goodness what an eye opener, and what a change since this time last year. I'll post up later, but it's time to get serious! I got my better half to sign up for EF and we're both ready to commit to this again. The gym is closed today, so back at it tomorrow :)

Happy New Year ladies! I hope you all have an amazing 2013, filled with health and happiness!!

I spent NYE taking my measurements and pictures. Goodness what an eye opener, and what a change since this time last year. I'll post up later, but it's time to get serious! I got my better half to sign up for EF and we're both ready to commit to this again. The gym is closed today, so back at it tomorrow :)

Good job! You are an inspiration!! Happy New Year to you too. :)

Top Bottom