Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

You may want to lift natural as long as you can , your very young for peds. You may wish to reach out to SteveSmi for questions he does one on one consulting and may be able to help you with alternatives. He is very knowledgeable and not judgmental but he will tell you the truth.

Are you planning a pct ? Your way too young to start trt.
not really tbh

I am planning on running Test C and EQ for 12 weeks with TBOL the first 4 weeks.
My goal is more of a lean bulk add some size by running some less harsh compounds.

My dosages are as follows:
Test C 500mg/ week
EQ 500-600mg/ week
TBOL 50mg/day ( for the first 4 weeks)
I have NPP in the event my knees get sore late in this cycle but I have not included it in this run.
I have been taking HGH 2iu daily in the morning fasted.

I plan to take the following ancillaries
Aromasin E3D 25mg
Proviron 25mg daily
Omega 3 fish oils 7grams
N2Guard 7 caps daily 3 am/ 4 pm

I have detailed the meso cycle I will follow in my most recent TRT log with half the week heavy 7-8 reps followed by the tail end of the week with lighter weights and higher reps. My diet is also detailed in the most recent TRT log as I follow mostly FOD map diet and a moderate protein level. I will focus a couple days a week on a little lighter carbs mostly my days off on the weekend and once during the week where I will consume more plant based carbohydrates. Egg white will not be part of this cycle nor will I be dependent on shalkes
Whole foods, whole eggs, natural protein sources, whey will be used as a supplement to my diet and not a staple.
@man05 I followed all your logs and happy to see you starting this log.

Honestly the eq is too high, 300-400mgs of EQ is enough, going into the 600mgs range is not optimal imo.

aromasin better do 12.5mgs eod than 25mgs E3d so you dont crash E2
n2guard and omega 3 on point perfect

waiting for more updates big man :) this is going to be good

what brand/source you using?
i hope you will use ugfreak and para pharma

i don't think NPP will be needed here
but if you do use it then proviron is a great idea with it

Top Bottom