Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY Progress... from fat to...um.. less fat.

Devastation said:
if i was going for that kind of look, i would want to look like you. looking great bro

LOL.. I will take that as a complement... I used to weigh 240 and I was strong as hell, but uncomfortable in my own skin. I was sick of hearing people say... "if you leaned out you'd look awesome... or you should get cut up.." I finally decided to do it to see what is under that layer of insulation. I plan on taking a shit load of pics... shutting a bunch of people up that said I could never get lean and then bulk back up and hit my Squats and Deads, Bent Rows and Bench like a madman.... and try to come in 10-15 pounds heavier next year... maybe do a Show in November of next year.

You look good.... but you forgot to mention one thing, and that is that all your muscle is functional strength muscle that you built using very heavy weights. Your back looks phenomenal, erectors are sticking out.... you did your share of deadlifts and shrugs. Did you use a lot of strength on this?

revexrevex said:
You look good.... but you forgot to mention one thing, and that is that all your muscle is functional strength muscle that you built using very heavy weights. Your back looks phenomenal, erectors are sticking out.... you did your share of deadlifts and shrugs. Did you use a lot of strength on this?

Rev... you are right my routine has always been verys simple and fairly heavy:

Back: Deads, Bent Rows, Weighted Pull-ups

Chest: Bench, DB Decline Bench, Incline

Bi: Hammer Curl, Straightbar Curl

Tri: Dips, Closegrip, 2 arm DB ext.

Legs: Squats, Frontsquat, SL Deads

Shoulders: Military, DB Press, Side Laterals, Hang Cleans

I am now starting to throw in little extras like one arm rows to the hip to work rhomboids, and chest flyes from various angles with a big stretch to really stretch the fascia. The bottom line is that simple and heavy builds muscle.

Next time you see a trainer at the gym putting a new client on an instability disk having them do curls... please bitchslap them for me.

A couple more shots for the hell of it:

sepiaback.jpg

leg1.jpg

Top Bottom