Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Loss Gameplan

I could handle 1-2 times per week, just can't do multiple times per day. I will look into adding it somewhere in there, maybe half way through and during the times when I am off the sarms. That way I am always on something that helps. Thanks for the suggestion!

I got my sarms from Superior Peptide because of their buy 1 get 1 free deal. Got the Test Stack for buy 1 get 2 free, and the Yohimflame buy 2 get 1 free. So not bad deals at all, saved a good amount of money.

I never really heard of aicar, what is that suppose to do?

Aicar does very similar things to GW501516 except it needs about $1000 worth of it each month to do it which is ridiculous. However they have found they using a very low dose of it that would never work alone when combined with GW501516 combines to make the effect 2-3 times of either one alone. The reason you don't hear a lot about it as unless you are millionaire it's useless to use without combining with GW. But just a little bit combined with GW seems to work wonders on the test rats and bring it down into a reasonable price range.

"In experiments on mice that did no exercise, the chemical compound, known as AICAR, allowed them to run 44% farther on a treadmill than those that did not receive the drug."

"
In 2004, he made headlines for engineering "marathon mice." By injecting a single gene into the nucleus of a fertilized egg, he created mice born with more efficient muscles, faster metabolisms and stronger hearts.
Evans wanted to know if it was possible to achieve the same effect using a drug.
His team started not with AICAR but with another compound known as GW1516, which drug maker GlaxoSmithKline is trying to develop to raise levels of HDL, or good cholesterol. The drug is known to stimulate the production of a protein known as PPARd, which in turn activates the genes that boost endurance in muscle cells.
In sedentary mice, the drug had no effect on endurance. Only when the drug was combined with exercise did it give the mice an advantage. After five weeks of training, mice that got the drug were able to run for an average of three hours and 24 minutes, a 68% improvement over mice that received only training.
When the researchers dissected the test mice, they found that the number of high-efficiency muscle fibers had increased 29%. "That's a huge increase," Evans said. "That's the kind of stuff that Lance Armstrong and endurance athletes aim for."
The experiment might have ended there, but after Evans submitted the paper for publication last year, one academic reviewer wanted to know why the drug had transformed the fibers only with exercise.
The reviewer surmised that the answer could be found somewhere in the complex chain of chemical reactions that energize muscle cells during exercise.
Evans decided to try AICAR because it closely resembles a nucleotide that prompts the production of an enzyme that activates the high-endurance genes.
To Evans' surprise, the experiment worked. When sedentary mice were fed the drug daily for four weeks, they were able to run an average of 1,795 feet on a treadmill, 44% farther than mice that had received a placebo.
The researchers now plan to test whether AICAR or GW1516 can increase endurance beyond the maximum that can be achieved by intensive training alone."

So basically the same team is researching both and they are using AICAR to trigger GW's effects without actually needing to exercise. But clearly adding in exercise is recommended and would make it far better.

Top Bottom