Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Loss Gameplan

walkingdead

Okay guys, I am going to try to keep this as short as possible, but also am going to try to be thorough enough where I am get the most feedback possible.

Here is the situation. Coming up in the late spring or early summer of 2015, I have my 10 year high school reunion.. and I am fat and out of shape. Back in my early 20's, I was big into bodybuilding and that entire lifestyle. My life was based around lifting, eating, seducing girls, and sleeping. At one point, in my community and circle of associates, I was the envy of most guys, and most girls wanted to be with me.

During the past few years, I got busy with life and starting a career. I gradually started neglecting my training and diet to where it finally got to the point where those 2 things were no longer staples in my life. I still went through periods of time where I would hit the gym and have my diet in check, but that would only last for a month or 2 at the most. The results of my lack of dedication have not been good.

I have been back in the gym steady since June, and my diet is spot on. Since then, I have lost a good amount of weight, started around 290, now sitting in the 250's.. 255 morning weight to be exact. I am looking at adding something that will help me maintain muscle mass while I diet, because I am think I am at the point where I am going to start sacrificing muscle with the fat loss, because I am eating quite a bit below maintenance calories. All of my research throughout the last year has lead me to Sarms, so I want to give them a try.

My previous cycle experience is pretty simple and limited. Back in my early 20's I did 2 PH stacks that included on Cycle Support and PCT. After that, I did a Test and DBol cycle that I had to abort early do to an injury.

Diet consists high protein, moderate carbs, and low fat. I eat between 1800-2000 calories daily. Macro split is 60/20/20. That breaks down to be about 250-285g protein, 75-100g carbs, 30-40g fats. I split that between 6 meals that consists of 3 whole meals, and 3 shakes. Carbs are eating only before and after workout. I take a Whey Protein Shake mixed with Oats before workout, and then another Whey Protein Shake mixed with Dextrose post workout. The other shake is a a Casein shake before bed. The whole meals consists of an Egg White omelette mixed with peppers, onions, and mushrooms for breakfast, and then grilled chicken breast with onions, mushrooms, and peppers for Lunch and Dinner.

Training is a 5 day weight lifting split. I hit one body part per day, and go 3 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off, then repeat. Workouts include 3 exercises per body part, and each set incorporates either a super-set, or drop set. I do 3-4 sets of each with the reps varying anywhere between 8-15, depending on the exercise. I do 1 hour of fast cardio in the AM everyday before I go to work, and then 1 hour of cardio after weight training, which takes place in the PM. On off days of weight training, I play basketball in the evenings.

As far as supplements, I take a multi-vitamin, pre-workout, EAA's and BCAA's, and then Juice Plus+, 2 servings each of the Garden an Orchard blend per day.

Here is what I plan to run:

Osta - Going to run for 8 weeks at 30mg per day. Feel this is the best option for me to retain muscle. Thought about LGD, but I want to keep suppression to a minimum.

GW-50 - Going to run for 12 weeks at 20mg per day. Looking forward to that fat loss benefits with this.

Test Stack 17 - Going to run this for 12 weeks. On cycle to keep suppression minimal, and then after for PCT. Was going to try HCGenerate on Cycle, but the recent sale Test Stack head really fit into my goal and what I was looking to run.

YohimFlame - Going to run this the entire 12 weeks. I am not sold on spot reduction fat loss, but I am desperate and will try anything right now. Really want to reduce the size of my spare tire I have accumulated. Can I use this on my neck and face area?

Phentermine - I have been running this the last few months. Really helps to keep my diet in check. I take 30mg daily.

Unleashed/Post Cycle - Going to add this in during the PCT period and run for 4 weeks.

I basically plan to do this during the months of Nov, Dec, and January.. and then take February off and do the same thing for March, April, and May.

Everything look okay? Would you guys add anything to the Cycle or PCT? I know some of you will say S-4, but I am going to have to avoid that. My career involves me having perfect eye sight, and I cannot have anything that may effect that. The post got a little longer than I expected. Looking forward to all the advice and feedback.

what is your bf%?

the phen is really curbing your appetitte? i never used because it can make you fail a drug test

why no gw in there? that is a must for fatloss cycle

I am not sure what my body fat % is. If I had to guess, I would say someplace in the 20's.

The phentermine 100% curbs my appetite. While I have been on it, I have had no problems with cravings or straying from my diet plan. I just eat when it is time to eat. I do not have to take a drug test for anything, so I am good with that aspect.

I am running GW. 20mg daily for 12 weeks.

1) Phentermine works great
2) It only works for about 2-3 months before you need to be off it for about 6 months
3) If you are talking about failing employer drug test you won't, it will show but the testing place will ask if you are taking any prescriptions and you say yes and list it.

As for advice have tried the cjc 1295 dac, frag 176-191, and GHRP-2. Was cjc 1295 @500x1 per day, Frag 176-191 @ 200x5 per day, and GHRP-2 @ 100x3 per day. I have lost 4 inches off my waist in 2 months with this and have actually gained 4 lbs while doing it.
With Horny Goat Weed to stop the feedback loop from stopping GH pules when you already are high on GH.

Right now I am interested in a trio of S-4, GW501516, and Aicar. Can I run both groups at the same time?.

I have not had any luck with YohimFlame but I am told that might be because the Frag is already maxing out what the YohimFlame does.

If you have good luck with your plan let me know as I am down to 270 from 335 and have recently stalled. While the peptides are burning up fat like crazy my weight is not going down, just swapping fat for muscle. I like gaining the muscle but I really need to get that # going down again.
The actual weight loss all came from the phentermine and I can't go back on it for 4 more months. The peptides are making me look better but not reducing my overall weight.

Last edited:
this is my specialty area and many of my clients are in the position you are in and every last one of them has made the type of progress you rarely see... i can help you with your cycle set up and get you moving in the right direction... here is the optimal cutting stack for you to start melting fat and preserving muscle... trust me, i have the methods of melting fat while still gaining size... myself, i eat well under maintenance, do over 90 minutes of cardio a day on top of my weight training and have still put on 10 lbs of lean muscle and dropped body fat on this currently cycle... it is doable, i assure you... it takes discipline, guidance, the drive, and implementing the proper diet, training and supplemental intake... here is the stack for you to begin with...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
clomid 50/25/25/25 AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

@polarbear - I read that phentermine will start to lose its effect after a while, so it needs to be cycles right off. Right now it is still working just fine for me. Maybe I will take a couple weeks off here soon. I do not have a prescription for it, bought it on the ol' black market. I don't have to worry about taking any kind of drug test though.

I also looked heavily into the peptides. Right now I am not really looking at doing something that involves me pinnings myself multiple times per day. My schedule is to sporadic for that, I am on the road way too much. Thought about possibly trying CJC-1295 dac, but just not sure.

I will report back on the YohiomFlame. The stomach is always the last place to lose fat, and I think that is where I carry most of mine. Just hoping this will give an edge to even things out a bit.

Since I am trying to lose weight, I won't be able to handle the scale not moving.. so I feel you with that one. I will report back with my progress. I am eating well below maintenance and doing a lot of cardio, so the number better go down.

@Dylan - thanks for the reply. I have read a lot of your articles and threads on sarms. Your info is basically the reason I want to give them a shot. They seem right up alley for what I am trying to accomplish.

I debated using LGD, but chose Osta because of the shutdown. I really don't want to deal with any type of PCT after this, meaning something involving Clomid. Just looking for something mild to add in to give me an edge. I also cannot run the S-4 because of the possible vision side effects. My job requires me to be able to tell the difference between colors with just the slightest change, among other things. Just cannot have something that may effect that.

So would Osta, GW-50, and YohimFlame be an acceptable stack for what I am looking for?

@polarbear - I read that phentermine will start to lose its effect after a while, so it needs to be cycles right off. Right now it is still working just fine for me. Maybe I will take a couple weeks off here soon. I do not have a prescription for it, bought it on the ol' black market. I don't have to worry about taking any kind of drug test though.

I also looked heavily into the peptides. Right now I am not really looking at doing something that involves me pinnings myself multiple times per day. My schedule is to sporadic for that, I am on the road way too much. Thought about possibly trying CJC-1295 dac, but just not sure.

I will report back on the YohiomFlame. The stomach is always the last place to lose fat, and I think that is where I carry most of mine. Just hoping this will give an edge to even things out a bit.

Since I am trying to lose weight, I won't be able to handle the scale not moving.. so I feel you with that one. I will report back with my progress. I am eating well below maintenance and doing a lot of cardio, so the number better go down.

@Dylan - thanks for the reply. I have read a lot of your articles and threads on sarms. Your info is basically the reason I want to give them a shot. They seem right up alley for what I am trying to accomplish.

I debated using LGD, but chose Osta because of the shutdown. I really don't want to deal with any type of PCT after this, meaning something involving Clomid. Just looking for something mild to add in to give me an edge. I also cannot run the S-4 because of the possible vision side effects. My job requires me to be able to tell the difference between colors with just the slightest change, among other things. Just cannot have something that may effect that.

So would Osta, GW-50, and YohimFlame be an acceptable stack for what I am looking for?

your going to need a mini pct regardless but i can edit this so its just a mini with no serm involved... here's another way to run this...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day ... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

you can drop the lgd here although it would be of benefit to use it... you won't need clomid or nolva on this cycle either...

I am not sure what my body fat % is. If I had to guess, I would say someplace in the 20's.

The phentermine 100% curbs my appetite. While I have been on it, I have had no problems with cravings or straying from my diet plan. I just eat when it is time to eat. I do not have to take a drug test for anything, so I am good with that aspect.

I am running GW. 20mg daily for 12 weeks.

ok you can wait a bit on the s4, till you get your bf% a bit lower.Sorry i didnt see you have gw in there.I must be getting blind in my old age lol

yea i wanted to use phen to curb appetite but i need a script, my job drug tests

check your pms,

@walking you can take the cjc1295 with dac as little as 1 time a week as it has 8 day half life. Most people recommended at least 2 times a week though. Just don't use it for more than about 3 months without a break.

I wish you and me both luck. Since all the mods here seem to recommend the same place for sarms I just ordered 3x gw and 3x s-4 from them. Will give that a try with some aicar as aicar and gw are supposed to be very synergetic.

Good luck and definitely tell us what works for you.

I could handle 1-2 times per week, just can't do multiple times per day. I will look into adding it somewhere in there, maybe half way through and during the times when I am off the sarms. That way I am always on something that helps. Thanks for the suggestion!

I got my sarms from Superior Peptide because of their buy 1 get 1 free deal. Got the Test Stack for buy 1 get 2 free, and the Yohimflame buy 2 get 1 free. So not bad deals at all, saved a good amount of money.

I never really heard of aicar, what is that suppose to do?

Top Bottom