Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
So I decided I've been single for awhile and figured I'd check out the online dating scene....I just went with POF because I didn't know how long I'd last! OMG!! I made it a week and that's it. What a gong show!

Here's some highlights....

And I'll add, I had a dating profile vs a hook up profile...

*about 20 messages from the under 25 crowd looking for that "older woman in her sexual prime experience"

*I had a busy couple days at work so didn't go on and came back to a message full of cock pics and the reason that "since I haven't responded, I must be like every other woman on there and holding out for cock pics so here ya go" Ya..that's why I didn't respond.

*Several rude emails because I don't respond right back! I had no idea there could be so many "professional, successful" babies on there!!

*Decent looking bodybuilder guy but dumb as a brick! We talked a bit about roids but when I asked him what his next cycle was he said "I don't ride the stationary bike". What?? I said "no, gear. what we were just talking about". "The only gear I have are a couple ladders." WTF?

*Really hot guy who seemed to have it all together...then sprung the "would you date someone with herpes" question on me.

I gave up! ;)

I haven't read through all the threads to see if some one mentioned this but have you tried fitness singles ? Not only did I meet my boyfriend of almost a year whom I just moved in with but I actually met a couple of really cool people I still share treating tips and advice with.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using EliteFitness

I haven't read through all the threads to see if some one mentioned this but have you tried fitness singles ? Not only did I meet my boyfriend of almost a year whom I just moved in with but I actually met a couple of really cool people I still share treating tips and advice with.

Tell him to put a ring on it instead of shacking up ahahhaha

he's cheating on you

I'm thinking about giving match.com a try in the near future so more stories to follow, I'm sure! :)

Im trying to remember the commercial. more dates, more marriages than any other site or something.

I think I'll make an account too when I get tired of being single. Sounds fun and I love meeting new people!

Im trying to remember the commercial. more dates, more marriages than any other site or something.

I think I'll make an account too when I get tired of being single. Sounds fun and I love meeting new people!

I'm new people!

Top Bottom