Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle- 5 weeks in

Hi everyone. Bit of background first up.
Spent few years in the military. Have my PT Qual. Training since ~17.
25, 2 prior cycles. They both consisted of dbol test e and deca. Started around 82kg and when they were both said and done was sitting on 96kg @13%. Got lazy the past 2 years roughly, and lost most of it all. Floated around 87kg, bit flabby. Booze and junk food ruined it all.

Set myself back on track, got training and eating again and flew over to thailand to start my 3rd cycle. This is the start of week 5 and I'm up 16kg and counting.

Gear looks like this
70mg dbol
750MG test e
600mg deca.

Planned to drop the dbol end of week 6 and run the rest until 16 weeks. Yes, I know the dbol is high. Why.? Because I had a lot and thought why not.
Found a flyer in my gym for a HRT clinic that does AAS cycling, pCT. I was curious about adding tren for the last 10 weeks and ended up going in for a few consults and blood tests.

after having a lengthy chat, i was talked out of tren, mainly because of my age, nd have decided to drop the deca and replace it with EQ and drop the dbol a week early.
Have added anavar nd will run that till pretty much the end of the cycle.
Main reasoning behind the change was my estrogen levels are that of a pre ovulating woman, and I liked what i heard about the new compounds. Less bloat, increase in hunger, hoping to end up a little more defined than what I originally planned.

So the overall cycle now looks like this.

Dbol 70mg week 1-5
Deca 600mg week 1-5
Test e 750mg week 1-16
EQ 400mg week 5-16
Anavar week 5-16

To be honest I wasn't much of a steroid expert,was basing my initial cycles of what I'd read online, but feeling heaps more confident now I'm working with and being monitored by the clinic. Wish I knew about them earlier, but hey now I know and if it all goes smoothly I'll be back next cycle. They supply their own test and pin both compounds for me too. Not that I have an issue pinning, but I'd rather the thai nurses do it for me.

Diet isn't super strict, but at a minimum looks like this

1 whole chicken
800gm steamed/sticky rice
Seafood yellow curry with rice OR 300gm steak and chips
2lt whole milk
4 scoops mass gainer around 1400kcal total

Then just whatever else. Banana pancakes, sushi, chicken sticks etc. Not sure how many calls total just fucking eating.

Drinking around 5-7 liters a day. Pissing like a racehorse.

Training

Once again not 100% strict on how it's structured. Some days I'll train chest on its own or legs on their own. Start compound exercises then isolate from there. Most of the time I'll go 5x5 for squats, dead, shoulder press, close grip bench and dB incline press. Then could be anything... 3x12, drop sets, take a lot to failure then add more weight.

Shoulders tris
Back bi
Chest legs

Sometime in the next few days I'll throw up my previous weeks workouts.

Strength has gone up a fair bit as you would expect. Putting size on nicely. I'm feeling normal again. After so long training to ruin it all drinking and being a sack, it feels nice to be solid again.

Didn't take too many starting pics, wasn't super keen on how I was looking. Will post a few progress pics up shortly anyway.

All my prior measurements are back in country, but have been tracking my arms and their up just shy of two inches so far.

I wanted to leave here at 115kg, but i think I'm on track to maybe hit 120kg, if the EQ helps me eat more like I was told.

Thanks for the long read if you made it this far down.

I'll be posting regularly here for the next 11 weeks so fingers crossed it all goes to plan.

Last edited:
So at my last post I was sitting just on 105kg. Now sitting on 110kg.

The change to EQ gave me shocking acid reflux and for about a week my food intake was sub par. Gavinscon was doing fuck all but the doc recommend some other stuff and it's been working a treat. Was annoying considering I had heard EQ can increase hunger and it's pretty much done the opposite.

Strength still increasing. Some quick numbers for those interested.

Since late Aug

Squats: 23rd aug - 150x5 150x5 150x4 150x4
Sept 15th: 165x5x5

Overhead press: 28 Aug - 55x5 57.5x5 57.5x4 57.5x4 57.5x2
Sept 13th - 55x5 57.5x5 60x4 57.5x5

Incline DB bench: 29th Aug - 32.5x5 35x5 35x6 35x4 35x4

Sept 12th - 40x6 40x6 40x5 40x5 40x4

Wide grip chins 50 reps: 1st sept - 10, 7, 6, 6, 5, 4, 5, 4, 3

Sept 16 - 10, 8, 8, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4

There my main lifts of each session.

New progress pic included too.

ur eq dose is kinda low for big gains...usually at least 600mg for at least 16 weeks...u were smart to stay away from tren i just got off and almost killed like 4 people when i was on............

ur eq dose is kinda low for big gains...usually at least 600mg for at least 16 weeks...u were smart to stay away from tren i just got off and almost killed like 4 people when i was on............

Yeah cheers mate. Was a mistake in was actually on 500mg eq but over the past 3/4 weeks it's been 700 nd test at 750.

Dits changed a bit too. Everyday I'm having an almost 6k cal shake.
Sitting on 120kg. Reached my goal and will continue on this cycle until December.

Update on lifts

Squats 175x10
DB incline press 50x6
Deads 180x6 (only jut starting to reincorp deads)
WG chins 10kgx10

Top Bottom