Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advice!

Re: Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advi

somebody resurface that cindylou counterattack thread in which she used real names

Re: Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advi

she was shakin'
snapping her fingers

I never used real names.

PM some mugshots

I never expose any personal information

Unfortunately, deco, stalking to that degree is more of an addiction, an obsession than an active choice to stalk. Talking to her likely won't make her stop for any significant amount of time, so if you can't deal with it, leave ASAP.

I dated a guy for 2 months almost 3 years ago...I still get texts and shit like "I hear you're this place with this person". Those people can't help themselves. It's usually not as easy as hearing someone tell you you need to stop and simply deciding to stop.

Deco stuck his dick in crazy. Now he's gonna get stalked for life. I want his k if he dies.

thanks

he is atracting the crazies cause he writes too much

Unfortunately, deco, stalking to that degree is more of an addiction, an obsession than an active choice to stalk. Talking to her likely won't make her stop for any significant amount of time, so if you can't deal with it, leave ASAP.

I dated a guy for 2 months almost 3 years ago...I still get texts and shit like "I hear you're this place with this person". Those people can't help themselves. It's usually not as easy as hearing someone tell you you need to stop and simply deciding to stop.

that's reassuring... but yea i guess thats whatsup

that's reassuring... but yea i guess thats whatsup

It's the truth, though. Those people legit don't stalk cuz they want to, they feel like they need to and are helpless to stop it.

I mean if you care about her, sit her down and talk to her. I just think the effort will prove to be futile.

Hope for the best, expect the worst. Sorry, bro. :)

Top Bottom