Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advice!

deco

I've been dating this gal as you all might know, one who almost became my baby momma. To make things short, I always knew she was kinda nuts...

She's been using my computer and I've noticed in the trash bin, she has pictures of my ex, a couple of them from FB, shit I havent even seen. In the past, she's gone through my phone and a years worth of emails before so I suspected some bullshit again..

I went ahead and installed this thing that takes snapshots of what one does while they are logged on to the laptop.

I was unpleasantly surprised to see that not only does she obsessively searches on me on fb and tries and logs into my account and all types of creepy shit, SHE ALSO HAPPENS TO CREEP HER EX, HER EX'S GIRLFRIEND AND EXGIRLFRIEND. When I say creep I mean as in, she has her ex's ex-girlfriends online shop and email logins(you heard that right). If this was not enough, she has logins of 2 other girls. She uses these logins to creep her ex's girlfriends profile hella hard...

I am officially, creeped the fuck out! granted she dated this guy for 7+ years since high school, he treated her like dirt pretty much, especially last few years.
Now, I've had that similar type of a relationship with my ex where despite her being borderline an angel, I didnt give her time of the day and always picked friends over her, disregarded her etc etc and in the end, this girl would not leave me alone.. I mean you all know how this kinda shit goes...

So what the fuck do I do? I mean her old relationship left her fucked up no doubt, she also has pretty serious OCD issues. Do I deal with her further or just call it quits? I just dont think shes mentally there, I mean this is a legit stalking case here.

She's a great girl, amazing looking with a big heart for the people she cares but this is going too far. I know sheee got cought up with an Ex no one likes, her old friends were flaky fake manipulative pieces of work and since we started dating she;s come a long way, made new friends, her life is looking good. We have a lot of fun together, go on vacations, sex, humor you name it but theres this side of her where she's just downright possesive and stalkerish of her past (her OCD might play part in it). It's put a dent in our relationship where multiple times she's tried to hide our relationship from her ex and I was just shocked.. The guy is as deadbeat as they come, he cheated all the time, has been in rehab, is not even good looking or in shape or loaded for fucks sake. He's literally taken her V-card in high school and dated her for 7 years until she moved on to me, thats probobly his greatest accomplishment in life.

Anyway, When I met her she said she's single, I didn't know any of this shit until it started unfolding otherwise i'd most likely not have dealt with it..What do you people think I should do? I mean I love her, and no she doesnt cheat and has always picked me over her friends and anyone else for the most part.. I mean i've even broken up with her several times so that she would stop that whole bull where she'd hide pictures our pictures on vacation and shit like that from her ex and every time she would come back running after trying to fix with what i was not happy with... as sad as it sounds, this has been the only way to get things done around here.. This kind of bull has happened a few times but this is now the all times lowest Dissapointment i've had to put up with..

help me out here guys, i've moved in with ths girl and othrewise she's a great match who i thought about taking to the next level until this kind of things completely make me care less about what happens... Would you confront her about this? I mean what she's doing is borderline a felony with a few restraining orders sprinkled on top, I don't want her turning this way on me down the road, shes already trying to get a tattoo of me above her Vag since she has initials of her ex between her hip and thigh area. She says it'll signify her true love but I feel like I might get chopped up one day...

Re: Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advi

She's cheating on you bro!

fuck off noob

Re: Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advi

break up with her. Stalking is no good.

Yeh she's cheating on you or has and is guilty about it so she checks up on you. Guilty conscience. Now all women are kinda stalkers to an extent because they're nosey. Mine is but she doesn't hide our stuff like this girl is doing. Sounds like she's trying to play the field in case something else comes along. How long have y'all been dating?

She's cheating on you bro!

Lets just say thats not even a possibility at this point. I am absolutely certain in that. Sadly, I almost want her to cheat so to make it easier to close this chapter of my life. I dont even care at this point since i'm pretty much terrified wit whom i share the bed with..

Sounds like she's just fucked up because of her ex. Stick it out with her. She sounds like a cool chick, with shitty self-esteem. Give her a chance dude. If she's not cheating on you or lying to you then I'd keep her. She insecure because of her past, have a chat with her and boost her self image because that's the problem.

those are big red flags , damn she's insecure I would get rid off her ass asap , run away now before is too late...

Top Bottom