Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advice!

Re: Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advi

Why deal with that? Seriously...it's not worth trying to be a boyfriend and a therapist. So much easier to give her the boot and find a girl that's normal.

yea I just lost so much respect that i can't even look at her the same way. Im almost to the the point where i just want to print these screen shots off and put a sticky note on there asking her to get help and to move out. the fd up part is that otherwise she's been a good girlfriend thus far but this just kind of cancels everything out for me..

Re: Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advi

Do You Stalk Your Exes on Facebook? Be Honest!: Smitten: Sex, Love & Life: glamour.com

"My girlfriend and her last ex have been broken up for at least four years, and she just celebrated her two-year wedding anniversary with her husband, so she's clearly physically moved on. But she admitted that she still wants to know what her ex is doing. She said that she feels guilty looking because her husband doesn't know she thinks about her ex. I told her there's nothing wrong with checking his profile (it's not like she's cheating!), but she said she's scared it would make her husband feel insecure. My solution was to de-friend her ex, but she said she can't bring herself to do it.
The best advice I ever received after a break-up was to stop all communication with an ex. I still think it's the best thing to do, and it's the semi-cliche advice I pass along to all of my friends, but in a world with so much technology, it's almost impossible to sever all ties.

Do you Facebook-stalk your exes? How often do you look, and do you think it would make your boyfriend jealous? Have you ever de-friended your ex?

P.S. Are you friends with your exes on Facebook, and how do you feel about Facebook relationship status updates?

P.P.S. Facebook Connect is here! Now you can sign in to glamour.com using your Facebook login, plus instantly share your glamour.com comments with your Facebook friends (or not--your choice, every time you comment). Just click on the Connect with Facebook logo in the comments section to begin!

More Ways to Get Glamour
You could win $50,000 just for
registering or logging in to Glamour.com!

Sign up for Glamour.com's Style Tips of the Week and Beauty Tip of the Day newsletters!

Add Glamour to your iGoogle homepage.

Follow us on Twitter.

Read More http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/smitten/2009/11/do-you-stalk-your-exes-on-face.html#ixzz1nhil3IoF"

this explains some of it i guess hah

show us her tits

seriously - I have to get to 8 pages before someone post this and it is from a chick. Albeit, one of the coolest.

WTF is wrong with this place???

I'm the best friend you'll ever have

is alone better

swallow your pride
guys and gals have a most difficult time doing this

I'll confront her but in some joking manner. I don't think she wants anything to do with him just wants to know if he's prolly lied to her all along or is dating the same old chicks.. I deleted her on fb so now she's desperetly trying to creep my profile... ill give you guys an update when I have one..

Sometimes all someone needs is someone who wont turn their back on them. They just need to know what love is supposed to feel like.
Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

Why deal with that? Seriously...it's not worth trying to be a boyfriend and a therapist. So much easier to give her the boot and find a girl that's normal.

the nutbags are better in bed

Top Bottom