Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advice!

Re: Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advi

You think she's going to chop you up cause she is looking at ex's and ex's gf's on fb?! Hardly!

It sounds like someone before her ex messed her up, namely her parents. Does she come from an unstable home?
Sounds like she had an addiction to the ex almost in a codependent way.

Of course talk to her about it. OCD is not an affliction that will cause her to go nutty. It's a real condition that is treated successfully all the time
If you really love her and want her to change her behavior, then why would you desert her? Support her. Tell her if she needs help, you will back her up.

Re: Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advi

and just to add, I am sure if you put a "trace" on anyones net usage, you will see most of us do some weird shit on line.

What else has she done that has made you question her, besides this?

How long have you been together?

Is she diagnosed OCD? on meds?

I've never once heard that OCD caused stalking behavior. This is the first time I've even heard that. Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder, yes..not regular OCD.

I don't think he is talking about creeping someone's facebook profile. I think he's talking about accessing accounts.

I actively stalk all of your profile pages

I don't think he is talking about creeping someone's facebook profile. I think he's talking about accessing accounts.

oh! She has the passwords to her ex's accounts?

Top Bottom