Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advice!

Re: Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advi

I ain't reading all this shit. But has the bitch been kicked to the curb yet?

Believe me, she is OVER him, what she is not over or struggling to get over is the pain he caused her. It's called PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) and is common in abusive relationships.
Addicts are NOTORIOUS for abusing their loved ones.
Believe me, I know! The psychological abuse caused by all the lying, cheating and sick actions of my ex's put me in a tail spin. I had to go to 9 months of PTSD therapy to deal with the horrible things that I put up with.

Just give her a chance and talk to her. Support her if this is true love cause true love is hard to find and we all grow and we all change if we put a true effort into it.

Sometimes all someone needs is someone who wont turn their back on them. They just need to know what love is supposed to feel like.
Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

Re: Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advi

oh just fuck her already

None of us can say why she is doing it, we dont know her, her family, her past, etc we could all sit and theorize if she has a disorder and that doesnt matter, why? Because she is not getting it treated... Labeling her "appropriately" wont make her stop.
Deco she does not seem to be over the ex, dont you feel like she'd drop you in the blink of an eye for her ex?
Personally I'd tell her I know what she is doing and it is not healthy in fact it's down right illegal and I would tell her she needs to go to therapy or move out, this problem will not go away just by her trying, Id also go with her to therapy because I wouldnt take her word on it, people who like being needed are the most resistent to seek help and go to therapy

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

None of us can say why she is doing it, we dont know her, her family, her past, etc we could all sit and theorize if she has a disorder and that doesnt matter, why? Because she is not getting it treated... Labeling her "appropriately" wont make her stop.
Deco she does not seem to be over the ex, dont you feel like she'd drop you in the blink of an eye for her ex?
Personally I'd tell her I know what she is doing and it is not healthy in fact it's down right illegal and I would tell her she needs to go to therapy or move out, this problem will not go away just by her trying, Id also go with her to therapy because I wouldnt take her word on it, people who like being needed are the most resistent to seek help and go to therapy

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

She wouldnt drop me over her ex, thats one of the things I mentioned several times. I broke up with her handful of times and always comes back this way even though the ex was available. I broke up on her bd as I mentioned because I threw her and her friend a huge party, booked out a big venue but she then tried to cover it up so it woulnd't come up on fb and shit like that. I got pissed and told her thats not how its gonna go down. She cried her ass off and txtd her ex, I ended up apologizing and she cut him off again. What's driving me nuts is that she's trying to keep him as a backup plan almost and this creeping crap is just annoying the shit out of me. The fact that she's so dependent, two faced and weak & needy makes me just not like her at all. Shes only been with couple of guys in her life so she gets attached to people way more, in this case it has been just annoying, wish she could be more mature and indepedent but whatever.

My son's mother does all sort of stalkerish stuff like that.Bish makes up fake sns on facebook and requests girls on my page and then start bothering them lmao .Had to make my friendlist private

Woman are stalkers and crazy bro.This is not out of the norm for them

What a STUPID and ignorant thing to say!!!
I've met many MANY men who are stalkers and crazy.

she's trying to keep him as a backup plan almost and this creeping crap is just annoying the shit out of me. The fact that she's so dependent, two faced and weak & needy makes me just not like her at all. Shes only been with couple of guys in her life so she gets attached to people way more, in this case it has been just annoying, wish she could be more mature and indepedent but whatever.

Why deal with that? Seriously...it's not worth trying to be a boyfriend and a therapist. So much easier to give her the boot and find a girl that's normal.

Top Bottom