Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advice!

Re: Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advi

I feel her pain. Just love her, respect her and if she gets out of hand again, you may need to detach until she can heal properly.
I know I could not be in a relationship again until I healed. And even now in my new relationship, there are bumps, but my bf understand what I went through. We all need to tolerate when we love. It's just life.

Re: Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advi

Just the other side of the coin...I'm sure it sucks to have your email or facebook accounts hacked or invaded by someone. It's not fun to be watched. YOu might bring that up and ask her how she'd feel if someone did that to her. She might not have thought about it that way.

Just the other side of the coin...I'm sure it sucks to have your email or facebook accounts hacked or invaded by someone. It's not fun to be watched. YOu might bring that up and ask her how she'd feel if someone did that to her. She might not have thought about it that way.

thanks cindy thats a graet point. Blueta thanks for the advice as well, all this made me settle down a bit.

thanks cindy thats a graet point. Blueta thanks for the advice as well, all this made me settle down a bit.
bunny-boiler.jpg

welcome.....good luck

im waiting on confronting, i want to see how often this happens.. as of right now every time she logs on she goes to her ex's ex girlfriends email account even though it doesnt even look like that girl uses that account

what does she do while she's logged in this account? Just check on her ex? She does this everyday?

Wow, she's a loser.

She just logs in and doest realy do shit I guess she's tryin to see If she sees anything from her ex on there. It's like a compulsive behaviour as of she's still tryin to bust him since he would alwys just deny it. But come on, this is takin it tooo far

My son's mother does all sort of stalkerish stuff like that.Bish makes up fake sns on facebook and requests girls on my page and then start bothering them lmao .Had to make my friendlist private

Woman are stalkers and crazy bro.This is not out of the norm for them

Top Bottom