Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advice!

Re: Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advi

also i agree with blue

Re: Aright so my GF is a stalker. I'm officially creeped out...Need some serious advi

I would not say she has a personality disorder (cluster B) by only these actions. It takes a lot of crazy behavior to get there.
We don't know enough to say anything cept that she is acting in a codependent way by needed to fix

Right, I was just trying to say that I thought he was going the wrong direction (imo) with OCD. That does not sound like OCD at all, to me.

I've read through this entire thread twice and I'll I can tell is that this girl is attracted to total fucking douchebags.

How long have you been together?

Is she diagnosed OCD? on meds?

she hasnt been diagnosed I dont think,she was on some kind of anti depreassant at some point but is otherwise anti pills. She wrote a paper on OCD while she went to college and how her abusive relationship has caused her to make things worse and even make her anti social until she moved away for school and started regaining her old self. She showed me the first half of the paper, second half being about the abusive relationship which she didnt want me to see. This also happened to be the time when she started dating other people and while she tried to date someone else twice during her 9 year relationship it has not made her get over him.. Now we've been dating for over 1 year and things otherwise seem fine and she says she's worked so hard to get over him and how it has finally happened with me etc etc and how thank full she is... seeing this kinda stalking shit just makes everything she says absolutely worthless, overreacting or not..

I'll be honest though, this is just about the only flow in the relationship so I dont have too much room to complain

thanks for the links btw.. you've all been pretty helpful..

Right, I was just trying to say that I thought he was going the wrong direction (imo) with OCD. That does not sound like OCD at all, to me.

I agree, doesn't seem ocd. but we sometimes use these terms loosely when we are trying to understand an action

she hasnt been diagnosed I dont think,she was on some kind of anti depreassant at some point but is otherwise anti pills. She wrote a paper on OCD while she went to college and how her abusive relationship has caused her to make things worse and even make her anti social until she moved away for school and started regaining her old self. She showed me the first half of the paper, second half being about the abusive relationship which she didnt want me to see. This also happened to be the time when she started dating other people and while she tried to date someone else twice during her 9 year relationship it has not made her get over him.. Now we've been dating for over 1 year and things otherwise seem fine and she says she's worked so hard to get over him and how it has finally happened with me etc etc and how thank full she is... seeing this kinda stalking shit just makes everything she says absolutely worthless, overreacting or not..

I'll be honest though, this is just about the only flow in the relationship so I dont have too much room to complain

Believe me, she is OVER him, what she is not over or struggling to get over is the pain he caused her. It's called PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) and is common in abusive relationships.
Addicts are NOTORIOUS for abusing their loved ones.
Believe me, I know! The psychological abuse caused by all the lying, cheating and sick actions of my ex's put me in a tail spin. I had to go to 9 months of PTSD therapy to deal with the horrible things that I put up with.

Just give her a chance and talk to her. Support her if this is true love cause true love is hard to find and we all grow and we all change if we put a true effort into it.

Believe me, she is OVER him, what she is not over or struggling to get over is the pain he caused her. It's called PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) and is common in abusive relationships.
Believe me, I know! The psychological abuse caused by all the lying, cheating and sick actions of my ex's put me in a tail spin. I had to go to 9 months of PTSD therapy to deal with the horrible things that I put up with.

Just give her a chance and talk to her. Support her if this is true love cause true love is hard to find and we all grow and we all change if we put a true effort into it.

yea im reading up on it right now... that actually sounds like all that shiz i had to go through her at one time or another...

her sleep was fucked for a while, panic attacks, she gets super quiet and uncomfortable before going out sometimes even though shes gorgeous, bunch of other weird shiz like that...

Yes

Top Bottom