Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Triple Stack, Sweet

freag33 said:
Schering primo that I picked up in a pretty big legit-looking drug store in Bangkok when I was there on vacation. Does that mean it's legit for sure, I guess I don't know for sure, but I have a good feeling. If I get around to it I could hunt around the counterfeit sites

I also picked up a bunch of Bonavar, Thai-made var. Bought so much (1500x2.5mg, enough for a long cycle 50mg/day) that I had to ask them to pop all the pills into a bag (I wasn't going to do it). It's a beautiful thing to hold.

I sure am broke now but I don't care.

Damn ... was the var cheap there or what? Im sure mods wont mind if you "very quickly" drop the price in? hehehe, ... Just to educate us on the prices of forien substances in different countries. Also, because you didnt do anything illegal there. I am just curious. Did you have to search many pharmacies to find the stuff? Damn ... I should really take a trip to Thailand. GOod stuff bro, and good luck.

Looks fine to me. Only thing I might do different is keep the sust level the same through out the entire cycle. I'm not a fan of front loading on test, and doing 750mg your first week I dont think would really be considered as a front load. Just decide to do 500 or 750mg/week. I would personally go with the 750mg.

Top Bottom